Scared

Kai pov

It was Krystal I thought That she going to came back tomorrow but why they we're cover with blood.  "Yunho, Krystal,jungkook can you guys come here for a second a after you change" say the king.  They go upstairs using the lift because this house was huge.  After 20 minutes I saw three are coming down with a new clothe I look like that they going to play some sport I thing.......  I don't know.  So they sit next to each other." Maybe you guys we're surprised or scared because you saw them in blood because they  we're not just a normal princes and princess.  We  work together with the soldier to catch all the gangster all around the world . " say the king.  I was shocked and scared at the same time.  "We also was gangster but we work with soldiers " continue the king.  I was even shocked that they we're gangster.  But, suddenly three of them stand up and soojung say " grandpa we have to go , we have competition this night if you want to come you may " say Krystal.  And I see the wall open and we all can see the garage it's huge, like a bungalow the upstairs was for motorcycles and for the downstairs it's for cars.  And I see three of them get on their motorcycle and it's was amazing.  Suddenly, we hear a loud sound and there we're a group of motorcyclist outside it's look like they wait for them.  And I was right after they went out the motorcyclist follow them. 

Krystal pov

After we went out got7 follow us from behind.  We arrive at the arena because today our group and the super junior group are going to fight  .  If super junior have snsd ,red velvet and exo.  But us have fx,dbsk,  bts and got7. So we are waiting for them they we're late. After a few minutes I see they are coming with their minions.  Before that , don't misunderstood we we're do not hate each other we we're friend and we don't friend with their minions that it's. And then I saw grandpa and Mr.Kim family. Kai is also they.  So we going to have the car race tonight.  And I  and leetuek going to fight.  So we get ready in our car and the game start.  The reward is they going to pay for us.  And it's end up I win.  Maybe you guys thought that we going to fight but it's end up.  We hug each other and went to the bar. 

Kai pov

We went to the arena and I thought Krystal going to lose but it's end up she win.  And I saw a guy was backhuging her and another guy  put his hand on her shoulder I was so angry and then the king say that I should follow them to the bar.  I follow them and......  Krystal jung I am going to make you mine to night and take you virginity.

#sorry for my mistake.  I try my best to make another story it's was called  

#You are not my best friend anymore you are my soul mate.

= Its was about jongin and soojung.  They have been best friend seen diapers.  And right know they already work for their own company.  But at age of 15 soojung left to L.A. jongin was so sad because he didn't have any change to tell her his feeling because jongin already have crush on her seen high school.  The reason he study hard because soojung ask him to. Because he was a playboy and brainless he is also lazy  but he didn't give up and right now they already 24 years old.  And jongin find out they soojung is the CEO of the company that they going to work together.  He was so happy.  But will jongin get back soojung....  what if somebody try to take soojung from him. Then he need to fight for her ......