Graduation 2

Kai pov

Its finally night.  It's mean it's was the night where I have to watch the couple dance.

I arrive at our school hall. And we all we're wearing comfortable wear. Seen it's was only kinda like a dinner.  But not formal one.

10 minute

I can see exo and red velvet but something was more interesting it was

KRYSTAL JUNG

She only wear a crop top,  jacket and tight pants and also a pair of converse shoes.  It was black and white she look so beautiful tonight but suddenly ...

"Hi everybody tonight we gonna see a battle between got7 fx and exo and red velvet " the mc said .

Me and my friend are already at the backstage . And Finally its was our turn .

Krystal pov

Its already the exo and .... what . Whatever ...

After their turn its was our turn .

The group team has finish right now its was the duet team  its was between me, mark and  sehun and irene.

Sehun and irene (troublemaker)
Krystal and mark (elevator by jyp at mama 2015 )

Kai pov
....... the dance was so sexy and i was so mad at her . So i when and find her at the bar and she look like  ......drunk. i went to her and try to bring her but suddenly .....

"Jong...jonginah you here i wait for you " she say with her puppy eyes. I pick her up bridal style and bring her to my car .

While i was driving suddenly ......

Sorry guys its been along time seen i update this so please vomet this ff.