Comeback

Kai pov

For the past 2 days I feel empty, because Krystal is still in France. But, today is the day, she finally is coming back. "Kai ya what wrong with you? " ask my noona." Nothing noona " replay me. "Kai I know you love Krystal right " replay her " no no no no " say me. "Its okay kai.Krystal just get mad at you so chase her like she ask you to, make her become yours " say noona . After, noona left. I go to the living room and i accidently hear the king say " the princes and the princess is coming back so I want all if you to clean up their because they will not leave hear anymore." Say the king. At first I was happy that Krystal is coming back but when I hear that she will not stay hear anymore make me sad. I when to my room and I got a call from suho hyung " kai can you came to school , I have something important to say to you " say hyung. "OK I on my way " reply me I get my jacket and go to school. And I see exo was like...... they look like just got beat up. And I saw suho hyung, he was in pain I went to him and help him so that he can speak to me " jongin ah you know Krystal right? " say hyung " yes, I know her " reply me. "You better don't play with her " say hyung. I was about to ask but hyung already faint. I call the ambulance. After the ambulance came. I went home and see my father was their. "Jongin follow me and all of you follow me to " say dad . We get into our car and dad drive to a huge house it look like a apartment with 5 flours. We went in and saw the king he was they and also his minions. Dad was talking with the king and suddenly we all hear a loud sound coming to us I was scared. And I saw a bunch of soldiers coming in and the went to a room and the was made out of glass, so we can see what is happening inside their and I saw they are waiting like somebody I think , suddenly the king say " all of you don't get scared okay after this" say him. I didn't understand. And then I hear a bang sound and I saw a lot of man coming in and drag and guy and they all was cover with blood. I think about 20 peoples coming in and at the end I saw the princes. They also cover with blood and you can imagine the are shirtless. They just came in with their pant. And you can see their 6 pack. And the last one I saw a women coming in she was wearing a singlet and and thighs pant . Like a detective always wear. And It was Krystal.

#sorry guys in this chapter was kai and the next chapter it going to be kai and Krystal pov.