Hurt

Yunho pov

After I watch the cctv. I when to the vvip room , we are having our party in there is big because it was my club.  I make it's with my style. And I see soojung and jungkook look little uncomfortable seen both of them can't  drink because jungkook is still underage and soojung who hate to drink.  And I see grandpa was not there.  I went to both if theme. "Soojungah where is grandpa? " ask me. "I don't know but oppa can we go I hate this place " say soojung.  And jungkook who is beside her just nodded.  So I bring them go from the club and see grandpa was in his car , then his p.a come and see us. "Mr. Jung , your grandpa want to meet with his grandchildren " he say to me. Then I bring them to the car. "OK,  first I would like to say sorry to both of you because I live you two like that " say grandpa. "Its okay grandpa hyung save both of us "reply jungkook. "So grandpa I would like to say something to all of you " say me. "What it's it yunho?  " ask grandpa. I start to tell the story from the start until the end,  but I think that Krystal will cry because maybe she fell betrayed by him. But,  instead she just smile while hearing  my story. "Soojung ah you didn't felt anything? " ask me. "Nothing oppa because it's nice like how I plan" reply her. What she has her own plan.

Jungkook pov

After hyung tell us the story and I was angry how dare he make my noona like this. But noona reaction was not like that I imagine,  my princess was smiling,  (oh for your information jungkook call her sister baby,  princess and anything that is cheesing same as what he call to her brother ). And then she start to tell hee plan to us. "My plan was to make him regret after he has done to me before " say noona. "So grandpa what is the thing that you want to tell noona? " ask me. "Before yunho tell me about kai,  I already know it because I was in the cctv room and I think that I will cancel your married soojung because he and her broke the promise " reply grandpa. "What promise? " ask me.  "Seulgi and kai promise that,  seulgi will not do anything that make my family angry and kai will not make soojung sad because seulgi once make me angry , she try to take the Jung's because her father was my private p.a and until I know about that I put her father as one of the workers " reply him again. "So soojung I want to cancel your married " say grandpa to noona. "Okay grandpa no problem " reply her. "So we all going to start our plan right?  " ask me.  And they all nodded.

Kai pov

When I wake up I feel my head hurt so much,  and I see that I was not in my room . But,  I thought that I was in club before this and I fell like somebody was beside me.  And I see........KANG SEULGI......  what am I..... in her room right now.  I try to get up,  suddenly she put her head no my chest and hug me tightly.  "Baby where are you going,  just stay here with me okay " say her. I was about to push her suddenly , she put her hand at my junior and start to massage it. And at then time I realise that I was naked. "Ya what are you doing!!!!!! " say me. I push her and wear my clothe.  "Don't you remember,  what you do to me last night and what you take from me you don't remember?!!!!!???  " say her while crying.  I decide  to leave her and when to my apartment.  Once I arrived,  I was open the door and see in the living room there was my parent and my sisters. "What are you guys doing here? " I ask them. Suddenly,  dad came to me and slap me.  "What wrong with you dad?! " ask me. "You don't know,  what you have done kai.  You know that you just lose a very expensive diamond !!!!!!!" Say dad while shouting. "Just sit " say dad I sit beside mom because I was scared.  "You know what the Jung's cancel your married with Krystal " say dad. "What but why? " ask me.  "You have sex with seulgi right, Mr. Kang 's daughter ? " ask dad .  "I...I... I " . "Stop your nonsense talk,  your married with Krystal going to replace with you and seulgi "say dad what know why.  "But dad ....but " say me. " shut up " say dad. That mean I will not have any chance anymore to make Krystal forgive me. I when to my room and punch the wall. "Ugh...... why...why did I drink last night Ugh!!! " .