Her past

#from this chapter you guys can know Krystal past that make her became nerd and also her friend.

Krystal pov (her past 5 years ago )

I went to kai house because he ask me to came but suddenly I heard a moan inside of his house i saw him with a girl they are kissing and kai look like want to fuck her . I ran and cry at home my brothers and my friend all was worried about me because until yunho oppa have to break the door. "Soojungah what wrong tell me? " ask yunho oppa. Jungkook is hugging me and also my friend "oppa kai...kai " I said in sob "what did he do!? " say oppa in a louder voice "he played behind... me oppa " said me. Everybody was shock my grandfather came to my room he said " everybody pack yours things we all going to go to LA and I going to inform your parents to " say my grandpa. That how it start. I going to to make him apologize to me and make him suffer I promise to my self.

Present still Krystal pov

All the guest is already in my house. They all congrat me and also the media is also coming because grandfather is going to tell them about the princes and princess. " okay everybody the party is going to start soon may all the guest to sit " say my p.a Mr byun he is going to be the MC today. All the guests already sit me ,my brothers and got7 and fx. Sit at the front and we all saw exo ,red velvet and also our school friend we're amazed we can only laugh at them. They all we sitting behind us. "Good morning everybody me Mr. Byun is going to conduct today party in this party we all going to celebrate the princess birthday and also the king who is know as Mr. Jung is going to annouse his gradchildrean who is also the heirs of the Jung's company and also the princes and also the princess so right now let me invited the king to give some speech and also introduce his grandchildren " say Mr.Byun. "good morning everybody me Mr. Jung is going to let everybody know my grandchildren I am going to start with the youngest is Jungkook Jung the heir of the Jung's electronic ,clothes and music . And I will skip the second want and I will go with the first want Yunho Jung the heir of the Jung's branch in New York, California, France and London he is also the owner of the Jung's school the school that all student the student that came today. Finally my only princess Krystal Jung the heir of Jung's cooperate, condominium, hotel and the Jung's branch Europe. "

Kai pov

It now the time for Mr.Jung to introduce his grandchildren I have interested in this because my father say that the youngest princes and also the princess is study in the Jung's school. "Hey kai did you hear just now they the maknae of the group bts is the prince.right now my popularity is gone but I will date her sister and I will become popular back " say sehun to me. "You will not going to date her anyway didn't you guys hate her " say somebody who is in front us and it was fx and got7. I was shocked why they was in front us they was a nerd but today they didn't look like a nerd I was confused. "Just wait and see who is the princess " say mark he was in got7. After the oldest is already be introduce right now is the princess I would like to see her but I got shocked it was Krystal jung the nerd that I always bully she was the mysterious princess. "Oh for your information princess Krystal real name is Jung Soojung "at that time I got more shocked. Is that my soojung I use to be her boyfriend but she gone right away after I have fuck a girl. At that time I ask her to come to my house but she didn't come I wait for her until today I finally found her my princess. My baby,my future wife,the mother of my childrean and she is also my world. You are my world Krystal.

#Finally kai find his world who is Krystal. What will happen if kai know that Krystal is still mad at him.