Avoid

Jungkook pov  (hear this song )

Its already morning,  I woke up and I see my sister and my brother was standing in front of me and say " JUNGKOOK JUNG ,WAKE UP YOU ARE LATE!!!!!!!! " say them.  "What,  the time... the time!!!! " I say while shouting.  And I see the clock beside me and it was 7.00  but school start at 8.00 . "What are you guys trick me ? " I say angrily.  "Yeah we trick you but faster , we have to do our plan " say hyung.  I woke up and get my self ready. And went down stairs and I see all of them was waiting for me. "Can you be faster " say hyung. I give him an OK sign. And we went to school . We arrive late at school but it's okay,  we skip our class until recesses.  So we just stay in hyung office, because junghyon hyung  already finish his work at the school seen hyung already back. "Hyung , why did you ask noona to marry jongin? " ask me. "Hrm..... because I think your noona have a plan at that time. And I was right she has " reply hyung. "Yeah oppa,  at first I was shocked,  then I have my plan set " say noona .  "Jungkook,  let's go.  Oppa we go first after school we will come back here " say noona. We bid goodbye to hyung and go.

Krystal pov

Jungkook send me to class and go to his class with is on second floor. I went inside and at first sight I see. ............KIM KAI...........  he keep on starring at me.  The whole time until I sit at my chair. "Ya,  soojunh I hear that you and kai engagements we're cancel " say sulli.  "Yeah that right " say me loudly.  "Ya let go to the canteen " say Victoria unnie. We went to canteen and see bts and got was there. "Hey it's been a long time seen we meet " say Jackson  . "Yeah we miss you guys so much " say amber. Eventhough , we are in the same school but they we're older than us. We are talking,  suddenly I realised that somebody was watching me from the table that was beside us. The one who sit and the corner...... KIM KAI..... he was looking at me and try to make eye contact.  But I avoid his eyes, seen it was on our plan.

Kai pov

After the news that I got yesterday. I stay in my room the whole time. 

The next morning

It was the first time,  that I was the first want to arrive at school. So I decide to go to my class and take some sleep. Soon all of my friends came. "Yo jongin is your first time to came earlier than us " say baekhyun. I jus shut my mouth until I see....Krystal.......  she didn't even look at me.  So I must try to talk to her went  recesses.

Recesses

I was looking for Krystal.  But I can't see her until.  I see she was sitting next to mark ,  they we're just beside us.  So I try yo make I contact with her but first my eyes meet her and like 0.1 second she turn away.  Krystal want do you want,  please forgive me , I swear I just kiss her please I say to myself.