Kiss

Krystal pov

I was at the dance room with mark we are practicing for our graduation day which is 1 month from now. "Soojung-ah let's stop this practice we continue this after school " say mark to me. "OK see you later" . Mark left first, I was packaging and go to the toilet to change my clothe. After I change my clothe I go to the canteen, I saw fx and got7 I went to them "soojung let's cancel our practice after school I was so tired you know " say mark to me with his aegyeo "OK I also because I have meeting with Mr.kang after this " repaly me. "Mr. Kang it was kang seulgi father right!! !!"they all say to me in shocked "yeah he work for me he was one of my staff" say me with a poker face. I left them and went to que up but suddenly someone pull my hand. I was so shocked because it was kai.

Kai pov

I saw Krystal was queuing to my food, so I take this change to eat with her because I already bought a lot of food for her ,I place it at the roof so that we can eat peacefully. I pull her hand and bring her to the roof. "Ya Kim jongin why you bring me hear!!! " she shouted " because in want to eat with you my princess" replay me. "Seen when I was your princess " replay her." Seen I meet you for the first time, so let's eat I bought this all for you to eat " say me.

Krystalp pov

What he bought this....like dozen of food... for me to eat ."I will get fat " say me." So do you want to do some worK out with me after this at my house in my room" he say with a smirk " ya no way " I say ." So then eat with me I miss you so much baby " he say with pout lip. I try not,to fall to kai. "Okay I will eat with you" say me. I sit next to him and he start to remind me some of our moment, I already finish my food and about to leave but something happen. I was shoked.

Kai pov

Krystal already finish her food what should I do now I still want her to stay with me. So went she get up I pull her hand and push her to the wall.

Krystal pov

Kai push me to the way and I thought he want to say something but instead he kiss me roughly he nibble my lips and asking me to open my mouth. At first I didn't respond but my body betrayed me I respond to his kiss. He already unbuttoned my clothes and my skirt. Ah.. jung soojung why... why... you we're a mini skirt. And his lips already at my thigh I try to covers myself from moaning but kai give me pleasures. I push him and slap him.

Kai pov

Krystal push me and I thought that she enjoy it but she cry and I look at her she was cover by hickey that a fresh and still red . "Kim jongin how there you!! I will not forgive you kai !!!" She say to me and button up her dress and skirt at I saw her she went to her car and maybe go back home. I was depress ,right now soojung will not forgive me but I will not give up after we graduate I will make sure that I will married to Krystal . Sorry krystal for what I have done to you.