I Love You

Kai pov

After Krystal left me in her bedroom, and I was thinking about last night.  I was mind blowing and right now , I know that I love her so much.  She is my oxygen,  world,  life and wife. After a couple of minutes of sleep, I decide to get up and see was is Krystal doing and I see her in a sexy transparent Pajama and she was so sexy but ...  I thought that she left without any clothe.... oh I just remember she was about to put on her Pajama but instead I took it and throws it's at the living room  . I wear a towel I took it at the room and wrap it around my waist.  And...  I miss her cooking so munch.  So I went behind her and hug her from behind "baby don't it's tickle " say her. Because I started to kiss her neck and sniffing her hair , it's was the smell that I miss. After she done her cook, she already put it at the table.......

Krystal pov

I already put our food at the table , and I was going to the kitchen to wash the dishes.  Suddenly,  jongin came from behind and carry me in bridal style"Ya,  Kim jongin what are you doing,  put me down!!!! " say me in shock. "But I don't want to eat alone so you better eat with me,  honey " he say with his pouting lips.  I cannot say no,  because he know that my weakness it's his aegyeo.  But he didn't put me on the chair,  instead he put me on his lap and........  he put his junior in mine I was so surprise . He did that like very fast." Baby open your mouth " he say to me.  I open my mouth,  he took a big piece of bread and put it inside my mouth. I'll was about to chew it but suddenly he kiss me and take all the bread that he give to me. " Ya you give that bread and then you took it again " I say angrily at him.....

Kai pov

I love to see her like that she was so cute.  "So do you want to do something that will full our hungry in the bed " say me.  "Ya stop being pervert " she say while hitting my chest.  "Jung soojung will you become my baby,wife,world , mother of my baby and will you always by my side until I die? " ask me.......

Krystal pov

Kai suddenly ask me that question. "Kai you want to know my answer" ask me. He nodded.......

Kai pov

Krystal ask if I want to know the answer,  of course I will say yes . And she didn't  answer it instead.......  she kiss me , suck and bit my lip ....and her lip taste amazing.  "So the answer was yes ?" Ask me  between  our lips.  But she didn't  answer instead  she took of my clothe and hers an she come near my ear and say " you are hungry right so eat me " she say seductively . I pick her up bridal style. And she continue her work, she kissing my chest and living red mark at it.  Once we arrive at the bed....  you know what I mean right....  and we continue it until like almost evening ..  since today is Saturday and tomorrow it's Sunday so we have each other for today.  "Baby didn't you family get angry?  " ask me after we.....make like 7 round.  "Why would they get mad,  they we're al busy with their work but don't mistaken we always have family time except weekend " reply her. We bath each other and eat our I don't know maybe brunch plus tea time.  Suddenly,  she got a call but she was at the room change her clothe.  So I pick it up " soojungah it's me myungsoo.  L it's been a long time since  I meet you,  I am coming back to Korea.  And you better don't be with that Kim jongin.  I miss and live you " he say that.  ......  i got to the room and see my baby was sleepinh maybe she was so tired , baby I promise I will not let anybody take you from me for the second time......... .I promise.  I went on the bed,  put her head on my chest and went to the dreamland with her since it already like 8 pm. And we are tired.

#sorry I was bad right.  Please send me a feed back.