Graduation

Krystal pov ( listen to the song)

Finally it's our graduation day. Even though it's hard for us to leave this school but what can we do. Fx and Got7 going to perform, same as exo and red velvet. After the group performance, it's going to be couple dance. Me and mark going to dance together and then sehun and Irene .
.

.

.

.

.

At school

All students is wearing our School wear. And waiting for our turn to call seen we start with the last class so . Even though exo and red velvet was smart but they can't beat us . So they we're in second class meanwhile fx and got 7 we're in first class. Its was the second class turn and it's been Like 1 hour seen the headmaster took so long to give speech. And the order was from the last to the first. So from the 11st to the first it's was got 7 and fx. From 11its was Jackson , bam bam, jb, Jr, yugyeom, youngjae, amber, Luna, Victoria, mark and myself. and for the second class the first one was suho and kai was the 15st. And finally it's was our turn . "The next student is our most intelligent Student and is was Krystal Jung " after the mc announced my name I walk in front of the student and teacher. And stand next to mark. We take photo together with the teacher. "Wahhhhhhhh!!!!! Finally we graduate " shout Jackson. "Ya Wang Jackson don't shout " say mark to him. "So do you excited about the performance tonight " say jb. "Yes we are!!!!! " shout all of us. Then we leave the hall while laughing because of Jackson and bam bam there are bickering to each other because of snap back.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kai pov

Finally it's was our graduation. And I was in the hall with the others students and my eyes we're looking for somebody and then I see the want that I was looking for and it's was......... KRYSTAL........ . She was sitting next to Mark seen we are sitting according to grade. And she was the first want in her class and I was the fifteen in my class. Even though, I am smart but got 7 and fx are smarter. And right now was my class turn seen my dad took so long to say his speech , and I see Krystal keep on yawning and then something shock. She put her head on Mark shoulder and start to snuggle to him. I was so angry at that time I was red. "Yo kai what wrong with you all red? " ask sehun. "Nothing " say me while trying to make myself calm down. After our turn was done, and right now was the first class turn seen the 11st and the 1st want it was got7 and fx. Seen both of the group , represent our school in national in study and also in sport. "The next student was our mist intelligent student and it's was Krystal Jung " the teacher annouce. I clap really loud for her. The graduation is already end. And tonight we gonna have graduation night . Its gonna be dance battle between got 7/ fx and exo /red velvet. I hate it's because we have couple dance. And Krystal with mark. And sehun and Irene . And last month, we have to pick what concept we have to ti to dance . My team got hip hop and for couple dance we got contemporary . But Krystal team, they got rnb and for the couple dance they got sexy. Argggggggg!!!!

*sorry If I make some mistake.  And also read my another ff of kaistal you are not my friend anymore but my girlfriend.  Pyong!

#I also will have to story coming it's call.
Shut up kai!!  .