What wrong

The next morning

Krystal pov

I was at my room combing my hair,  suddenly a man came in I was shocked until I almost hit him with my comb "wait.... wait...wait, is me soojungah , jonghyun " say the men.  Jonghyun he is my best cousin ever, he was studying in England for his engineering.  "Jong , I miss you so much!!! " I hug him  tightly.  "Soojung I can't breath " say him.  I remove my hand from his and I drag him to the dining room.  "Oppa do you meet Jong "I say to oppa.  "Yes I meet him soojungah,  come here eat your breakfast " say oppa to us. Jonghyun Is older than me so sometime I call him oppa to.  We eat until he say " soojung you to the Jung's school right? " say oppa.  "Of course oppa I have to go they grandpa force me to " reply me. "So you going to school with jonghyun starting tomorrow until end of the month  because he going to help me with the school since I have to go to Paris,  he going to take over the school " say yunho oppa.  "Oppa then you will not coming back ?" Ask me again.  "I am coming back soojung but I coming back before our dinner and jungkook you better help Jong hyung with the school " say oppa. "Okay boss, but can I go to school with you guys? " ask him cutely.  "Of course you can " reply oppa. We going to school with our limo.

Kai pov

Its already morning,  I went to school and see no Krystal.  Where is she , she use to be the first one to come to the school.  So I went outside and I a black limo and once the driver open the door. I can see yunho,  jungkook, soojung and there is another men his hands was on jungkook and soojung shoulder and he was quit handsome but I am more.  So the bell ring , and today we all have assembly so we wait at the hall and see yunho is coming up on the stage and say " good morning students , I have been a long time since I speech so I will make this simple . For one while month,  I will not going to school since I have some work so let me introduce you to my cousin Kim Jonghyun. " say yunho . So he going to replace him.

Krystal pov  

After the assembly,  Mr.Kim bring Hong oppa a tour of this school.  So me and jungkook decide to go to class. Suddenly,  somebody pull my hand and it's was kai.  He bring me to the rooftop,  once we arrive.  He start to kiss me, I push him by the chest.  "What wrong with you Kim jongin ".say me while rubing the blood that we're at my mouth.  "I was jealous OK " reply him. "Why we're you jealous? "Say me . "You are my fiance OK Krystal " say him again.  "But I am not your wife yet " reply me. "Then go away from me,  I don't want to see your face anymore "he say that to me and I go. But what wrong with him.

#sorry it's was short