D-day

Kai pov

It finally the Jung's party. I wait for this party because I would the princess became mine because father said that the princess and her younger brother study at mine school. But where are them. I try to ask my father but my father say that I would know today. So I prepare my self to go to the Jung's house.

Krystal pov

Finally d - day. I was at our house even though we have castle but me and my brother like to stay at our home. Our home design already change because today party it going to be at our house. Our house is big as a castle. "Soojungah please be faster "said my brother yunho. " I am coming " replay me. I went down and see my baby or jungkook I always call him baby because he act like a baby to us I mean my family. But when he went out from the house he became a strict person. "Noona came with me for a second " said jungkook with a puppy eyes . We when to our garden at sat at the bench near us. "Noona today is your birthday so grandpa invited all our staff and also the teacher at our school our teacher is also our staff because they work in our school that is own by yunho hyung " said jungkook to me. '"What no way they going to know !!" Replay me to my baby. "And grandpa also invite the headmaster family and Mr. Kang family " say him. I was in shocked because if the headmaster family is going to came and also the kang's family that mean exo and red velvet is going to came . "Baby I am going first the party is going to start soon " I say because I already saw the guest came. Jungkook bid me goodbye and then I saw fx and got7 I went to them. "Hei you guys let's go to the front" say me to them they so beautiful and handsome. If you look at them you will know that they are from the wealthy family.