Don't go

Krystal pov ( you can hear fx 4 walls )

After a long day at my office . I finally went home, I went home pretty late so I think that everybody already fall asleep. But I saw, I think it was Kai family at the living room. For your guys I already change my clothe ( the want that she go to the w Korea with her sister ) because I got back from England because I have an important meeting . So i went inside and grandpa say " oh soojung you finally came back, came here sit next to your baby " say him. I sit next to jungkook which, that i am infront of Kai. "Okay starting from today the Kim's going to stay hear with us " say grandpa. I was shock same as oppa and jungkook. "What grandpa?! " ask jungkook. "Jungkook go to your bed and Mr.Kim my house keeper going to show you your guys family " say grandpa . I went to my bed and try not to think about anything and tomorrow going to be a new day.

-----------------------------------------------

Kai pov

After me and my father went back I saw all of our stuff in the box. Our house was empty. "Dad where are we going? " ask me. "Just wait and see " say dad. It took almost 1 hour to went....... wait I think I been to this house before. And the house was more beautiful at night. After we arrive, at the living room they is the princes and the king. They invite us to sit. After about 20 minutes I saw Krystal . Already change her clothe . " oh soojung you finally back sit next to your baby " say the king. I was shock soojung's baby. And she sit next to jungkook so ......jungkook was her baby. And suddenly the king say something that make me shock he say that we going to stay here. I was shock the house keeper show me my room and I amazed it was cozy. I change my clothe and think that I am going to stay in the same roof as soojung..... and I just know that soojung room so far away from me. And tomorrow going to be a new day in my life.

--------------------------------------

Krystal pov

I woke up and know that every body already awake I woke up late because today , I am not going to school I have to go to my office in France, they have some problem they so they ask me to came. My p .a already prepare my jet. So I wear my casual office wear (it was it the picture) .

-------------------------------------------

Kai pov

I woke up and wear my school uniform. I went down and saw my family and the king and the older prince only but..... I don't see soojung. Maybe she going down after this, sit and beside my sister after 10 minutes I saw soojung went down but she didn't wear her school uniform , she a casual office clothe same as jungkook because he went down late to. "Grandpa we have to right now and we going to stay at our home after we went back from France " say Krystal older brother. "Soojung jungkook take you breakfast first and then you cab go" say the king. Both if them sit next to each other at eat silently. After they finish they we're about to go. I was about to ask her not to go. But...... something is weird. Suddenly the king say " do you guys to follow me to send them" ask the king. We nodded our head and follow him but why we are going upstairs. And something make me surprise . It was full of helicopter jet at the upstairs and we saw the princes and soojung we're aboard one of the jet it was black in color. And I try to be brave and ask the king " your Highness where are they going? " ask me. "Don't call me that you can just call me Mr.Jung , and they are going to France for 2 days" say him. I was shocked so I can't see soojung for 2 day.