Mine

Kai pov

Its already morning and I see Krystal is still by my side , she look like an angel that God send to me. I think I look at her for like 30 minutes,  then she started to hug me tightly " good morning sweetheart " say me. She didn't reply instead she nuzzle her nose with mine, she was just so cute and sexy at the same time . "Baby get up " say me. She get up and I thought that she going to take bath..... instead she get up and start to kiss me with her eyes close, she so innocent.  And you know right what will happen. We make out until lunch. If not Krystal that,  pull it out first  maybe we going to do it until night.

Krystal pov

Right now we are at the living room, cuddling each other and kai suggest us to watch a porn video.  I was about to refuse but his already turn on it.  And then he paused the video went the guy was putting  his in her.  "Baby a real blushing? " ask him with his famous smirk. "Why would I blush " say me. Yes,  I am blushing because it's remind me about us and it's shame me,  to watch other people making out. I was about to get up.  Suddenly, kai grab my hand and I fell on top of him. And he start to kiss me,  after like 5 minute he was about to bring me into my room.  Suddenly,  my phone ring.......

Kai pov

I was about to bring Krystal to her room,  but her phone ring.  So she jump if from me and sit next to me " de oppa,  what you are coming right now!  Don't I will fetch you and we go for dinner OK.  You don't  need to me to my house.  K saranghae,  pyong " say her in such a cute way,  if she talk to me like that It will be great.... but...... who is that guy " soojungah who are you talking  to?  " ask me. "Ooh,   I am talking to myungsoo oppa,  he is coming back right now,  so jonginah you better when home I am going to fetch him OK, bye love " she say that to me and give a Peck at me and leave.

Myungsoo pov

Finally ,  I am coming back to my hometown.  Its already 9 years since I went home and I miss soojung.  So I wait for her about 10 minute and I can see my favorite woman is coming toward me.  I hug her tightly and she reply me with her adorable laugh. "Oppa,  you look taller and become more handsome than before " she say that to me.  "So before this I am short and not handsome " say me to her. She just laugh and hug me. We went to her car,  and she let me to drive it to we went to my family house,  greet my parent and we eat outside together until it's midnight.

Kai pov

After Krystal,  left the house  I secretly follow her and I feel so hurt they just hug each other like a married couple and I hate it.  I went home and went to bed because I am so tired.....  Krystal I will make you mine and they myungsoo I stop him. You are mine soojung.

#sorry just a short want because I don't have any Idea . And please give me some Idea for the next chapter and please vote. And read my another story about kaistal " your are not my befriend anymore but my girlfriend " thanx