Chapter 11

Bee was spastic. She was flipping and about what? I have no clue. She told me she hated me. I don't understand why, I didn't do anything to her. I don't want to stay here in this little place for the rest of my life. I want to get out. I want to go home.

  "She doesn't deserve to be here!" Bee screamed as Claw held her into a chair.

  "She has every right to be here as you!" Claw scorched back at her with his voice booming.

  Bee had tears running down her face. She was a mess but, surprisingly through this all she still looked good. So I guess you could call her a hot mess?

  "Let go of me!" She yelled.

  "Calm the fuck down!" Harrison yelled.

  "Shut the fuck up you hairy beast!" Bee spat at Harrison. Harrison was booking to punch her but Jewels stepped infront of him and he turned and punched the wall leaving a hole. Jewels was trying to calm Harrison down.

  This was mad insanity. I don't know how people can live like this. I would end up killing myself eventually. I looked over at Nathan who was bent down talking to Bee. She just poured more tears.

  "Shut up!" She snapped. Nathan backed away and stood to the side.

  "You need to chill baby." Cory said to Bee brushing the side of her face. She just sat there crying. After about 5 minutes she cooled down.

  "She's fine." Cory said, "Let her go."

  "Are you sure?" Claw said as he looked at Bee with a not so sure face.

  "Yeah." Cory replied.

  Claw slowly removed his hands and Bee got up. She immediately went to Cory and hugged him. She started crying once more. Taylor moved and started her way over to me.

  "Hey Megan wanna come see our room?" She asked.

  "Um... is it in there?" I questioned pointing to the freezer. I am not sleeping in some sort of frost box like I had to last night. It was so cold.

  "No silly! Follow me." Taylor said as she began walking to the kitchen area.

  "We sleep in the kitchen?" I asked.

  "Of course not." She laughed.

  I felt stupid. I found out that there is another hall but the breakfast bar didn't make it see-able.

  It actually had everyones room in this hall. There was 7 rooms, 3 on each side of the hall and 1 at the straight dead end of the hall.

  "This is Jewels and Bee's room." Taylor said pointing to the first room on the right.

  "Jewels has to share a room with Bee?" I asked sympathetically.

  "Yeah but Jewels is a nice girl, she doesn't want trouble." Taylor explained as we stood next to the door of Jewels and Bee's room.

  "Then why is she in a gang?" I asked. Taylor's eyes got big. I so wanted to take those words back.

  "Sorry that was insulting." I quickly added.

  "Oh no its okay." Taylor said, "But you can't speak of it besides here okay?"

  "Okay." I replied. "So why?"

  Taylor sighed. "I really shouldn't tell you until you talk to Nathan first."

  "Oh." I spoke sadly.

  "How did you figure out..." Taylor began saying then stopped as if she was thinking about it.

  "That you guys were NLHG?" I finished for her.