Chapter 13

"Bloody hell!" Harry yells, as him and Astrid run back into our makeshift tent on the beach. His hair is dripping wet and his already tight clothes have been sticking to him for the last half an hour, along with Astrid, who looks quite the same as he does. Her pink shirt is now see-through, revealing the even brighter pink bra underneath, and her blonde hair is sticking to her face. "You better have gotten the shots you need, because we're not going back out there again!"

Our plan to come back to the beach for Harry and Astrid's sunset photo shoot had backfired. There was no sunset. No sun at all actually. The dark clouds brought the pouring rain, and the ocean was full of angry waves that came with the wind. Although we decided to still come despite the unnerving weather, the 'couple in love' was definitely the most unhappy about the decision, for good reason.

I watch as Harry takes his shirt off to wring the water out of it, as I hand Astrid a towel to warm up. "I didn't get the shots! You better get back out there--just like that!" My eyes travel up and down his now revealed toned torso, tattoos inked in more places than I thought they were, muscles more prominent, his wet skin glistening in the light from the tiny camping light sitting on the cooler beside him.

Harry laughs as he swats me with his twisted up black t-shirt. "Are you flirting with me?" He jokes. "Two days in a row! It must be my lucky week!"

Yesterday was the first time I unintentionally flirted with him. After he said the one thing that seemed to be stuck in my head since he said it, he dropped me into the water, which in turn started a water war between us. Splashing each other like children and laughing so hard we couldn't breathe. He kept picking me up over his shoulder, which resulted in me screaming for him to put me down and he would throw me back into the water with little effort. If I thought karaoke was fun, this moment with Harry beat that by a long shot.

It was one of those moments that I wanted to store into my memory and keep forever, as there was no denying the fact my trust in him didn't falter once and the progress I made with him, seemed to be complete. I trusted him with everything I am, to carry me and to pick me up and throw me and it was nice to just let it all happen the way it was supposed to, not even thinking about it at the time, the way Dr. Swanson told me to do so. And the way the pink sky somehow lit up his eyes a brighter shade of green and his wet curls fell over his face, the beauty before me made this moment almost dreamlike.

I'm happy Harry and Astrid's shoot is over with. Blake kept yelling from the tent, over the loud sound of rain and waves, for them to get closer to each other, for Harry to touch her face more, to look more deeply into each other's eyes, and although I knew it had to be done to get the shots, since we took our pictures at the same time so they could get out of the rain quicker, I wanted to punch Blake in the face for putting me through this. When I first made them dance in the rain at the beginning of the shoot, I knew I would have a hard time having to capture these moments, fake or not.

Seeing Harry have his arms around Astrid, their bodies intertwined together for more than half of the shoot, made me understand my feelings for Harry more than I thought it would. The jealousy in the pit of my stomach almost made me feel sick at the sight of them being so close, especially because Harry is Harry and he's always smiling and he made it look like he was actually enjoying himself with her, which just made it worse. Despite it being just a photo shoot, the pain I felt from it, was definitely real. But that feeling was gone the second I called "That's a wrap!" and I watched how fast they let each other go, like they were just as relieved as I was, that they didn't have to be touching each other anymore.

"Can we please just go home now?" Astrid asks through chattering teeth. "All I want is my pajamas, my bed and Netflix."

"And your beloved rabbit!" Harry points out. "Can't forget about Hopster!"