You Sure You Want To Go In There?

So... I believe it's been far too long since I've updated... Gomenasai, minna (Sorry, everyone). I know this isn't very long but I hope you guys would like it.
_________________________________________________________________________

Natsu looked down through the window. "Are you guys sure about this?" Natsu asked. He didn't really like the sound of jumping down from the building.

"Sure! It's safe!" Gon exclaimed and without warning, he pushed Killua out of the window. The others gasped in surprise. Happy and Carla couldn't catch him in time. Killua's eyes widened in surprise. But Killua landed safe and sound.

"Gon!!!! Don't push me down from the building like that!!" Killua shouted with exasperation in his voice. "Gomen (Sorry)! But I knew you would land safely! I mean, no one else here dares to let me push them, right? You were the only one!" Gon shouted back.

"Alright. Now that you guys have see that it isn't dangerous, who's going next?" Gon asked. The rest gulped. One by one, they went down. But most of them ended up falling. Happy and Carla had to catch them.

"You guys really are something. Jumping down from buildings...." Gray said. "Hehe... Arigatou (Thanks)," Gon said. They then made their way to the music center with Lucy taking the lead.

Soon, they've reached the music center. "Hey guys, check it out. The music center is closed today," Wendy said pointing to the sign that says 'Sorry, we're CLOSED'.

"That's good, right? That way there will no one inside and we don't have to disguise ourselves as new students or something," Natsu said. "Ie (No). The thieves might be inside. Since there's no one at the top, they might as well just go to the top," Erza said.

"Let me go in and check first, you guys stay here," Killua said. "Let's let the assassin handle the job," Natsu said. Killua rolled his eyes. Killua closed his eyes for a while and broke the lock. He then opened the door with two hands.

Killua then crept into the music center. Killua made sure that he kept his guard up. Inside the music center, it was dark. Killua's eyes could see in the dark as his eyes have already adapted to the dark when he closed his eyes for a while just now.

"Dare mo inai (No one's here)..." Killua muttered to himself. The door was left slightly ajar. Suddenly, Killua felt sharp pain at his arm. He looked down to see dark liquid staining his clothes. Killua narrowed his eyes.

Killue then felt another presence in the room. 'Looks like I'm wrong..... Someone IS in room,' Killua thought. His blue eyes scanned the room. He saw a figure at the corner of the room.

Just then, he heard a familiar voice. "Killua? Is everything alright in there?" the voice asked. It was Gon's voice coming from outside. "Don't come in!!" Killua exclaimed.

Upon hearing what Killua had just exclaimed, Gon was worried. "K-Killua? What's going on in there?" Gon asked pushing the door slightly open. "I said don't come in!!!" Killua literally shouted.

Gon froze in his tracks. Lucy and the others also started to become a little worried. "Listen to me! Whatever you do, don't come in! Someone's in here..." Killua said. They gasped in surprise.