Gon Vs Natsu

"Gon, Killua, want to fight me?" Natsu asked. "Sure! I'm bored!!" Killua exclaimed. "Me too!" Gon exclaimed. "Just one thing, no killing," Gon said to Killua.

"Alright, alright. I don't even plan to kill him. So don't you worry about it," Killua said. Killua thought for a moment. "Just hope my bloodlust doesn't take over," Killua said.

"I'll stop you when it does," Gon said. "Thanks," Killua said. Killua, Gon and Nastu, followed by the whole guild, went outside. Everyone wanted to see the fight.

Marakov also went outside. "So who's first?" Natsu asked. "Me!" Gon exclaimed. "Hey, I wanted to go first," Killua said. "Let settle this with rock, scissors and papers," Gon said.

"Rock, scissors, papers!" Killua and Gon said in unison. It appeared that Gon had won. So Gon gets to fight first. Killua stood aside. "The rules are simple. Either make the opponent surrender or pass out," Erza said.

"Start!" Lucy exclaimed and the fight started. With a sudden burst, Gon was in front of Natsu. "What the-" Natsu managed to say before getting cut off by getting punched. Natsu was punched in the stomach so hard that he hit the tree.

Natsu slowly got up. "Gon! Stop holding back!" Killua exclaimed. Everyone was shocked because Gon was holding back the whole time. Natsu banged his fists together.

"ROAR OF THE FIRE DRAGON!!!" Natsu shouted and blew fire out. Gon managed to dodge it. But he was burned a little. "Don't you lose your hand like you did when you fought Genthru!! We don't have that healing card!!" Killua exclaimed. The guild was a little confused by what Killua exclaimed.

"I know!" Gon replied. Natsu ran towards Gon. Gon took a deep breath. "First comes rock!" Gon exclaimed. A powerful aura came from his hand. "Jan! Ken!! Guu!!!!!" Gon exclaimed and punched Natsu in the stomach.

Natsu was hit behind by the force. Natsu was in so much pain that he surrendered. Everyone was in shock. "Gon!! Why did you hold back so much?" Killua asked.

"It was just a fight for fun," Gon said. "Gon, how strong are you when you didn't hold back?" Erza asked. "Gon, why don't you demonstrate?" Lucy asked.

"Try it on me!" Elfman exclaimed. Natsu took the time to slowly recover. "Gon, think as if he was the one who did all those injuries to Kaito. I'll stop you when you are going to hit him," Killua said.

"You don't have to! I am a man!" Elfman exclaimed. "If I don't, you'll die," Killua said. Everyone was silent. Gon closed his eyes and flashbacks of Kaito came into his mind. When he opened is eyes, there was a angry look on his face.

Gon looked scary. "First comes rock!!!!" Gon exclaimed. The aura was so strong that the ground beneath Gon cracked. "Jan!! Ken!!!" Gon exclaimed. Killua then put his hand on Gon's shoulder.

Gon stopped for a while. He then came back to his senses. "Ah!! Arigatou (Thank you), Killua!!" Gon exclaimed and looked at Elfman who had a scared look on his face. "Gomen (Sorry). I was really about to kill you!!" Gon exclaimed.

"So that's what you mean!" Natsu exclaimed. "Eh? You've recovered?" Mirajane asked. "Yup! Completely," Natsu said holding a thumbs up. Everyone sweat dropped thinking, 'That fast?!'.

(A/N: Natsu is unable to use Nen even though he was hit by Gon's Jajanken because they come from different worlds. They can't mix.)