Killua Vs Laxus

"Where are we?" Killua asked looking around. "I don't know," the other by said. "You are in Fairy Tail!" Marakov exclaimed. Killua noticed something wasn't right. "What planet are we on?" Killua asked. Everyone was a little puzzled about the question Killua just asked. "You are in Magnolia which is in Fiore on Earthland," Marakov said. "What?!" The boy and Killua exclaimed in unison. "I think we just travelled through dimensions," Killua said. "What do you mean?" Erza asked.

"We are not from this planet," Killua explained. "I see. May we know your names?" Marakov asked. "Sure! I'm Gon Freecs," Gon said. "I'm Killua," Killua said. "That's an unusual name. What is your surname?" Wendy asked. "...My surname is Zoldyck," Killua said. "We found you two lying on the ground when we were coming back from a mission," Erza said.

"Thank you for saving us," Gon said. "Thank you," Killua said. "Eh? Killua, you just said 'Thank you'!" Gon exclaimed. "Is it really that surprising?" Killua asked raising an eyebrow. "It's because you don't always say 'thank you'," Gon said. "Say that again," Killua said annoyed. Killua sighed. "I do say 'thank you'," Killua said.

"So you are the weak and arrogant type, huh?" A man with blonde hair said. He had a lighting shaped scar on his right eye. His name was Laxus. "Weak?" Killua repeated and gave an icy cold glare to the man who just said that. Everyone who saw that glare felt chills going down their spine. They didn't knew Killua could glare like that. "Yeah! Admit it! You're just a kid," Laxus said. Killua jumped off the table.

"I believe that you are the one who is weaker than me," Killua said. Laxus got angry and shot lightning at Killua before the others could stop him. But they were shocked to see Killua unfazed by the attack even though yellow sparks surrounded him. "Oh. So you use lightning? That's great! Let's play with lighting!" Killua exclaimed and blue lighting appeared around Killua. Laxus was about to shoot lightning at Killua again but Killua disappeared. He was already in front of Laxus.

Killua held Laxus by the neck and his nails were claws. He was about to end Laxus. "Killua!! No ripping hearts or heads out!! No killing!!" Gon exclaimed. Killua noticed what he was doing. Killua let go of Laxus and the lighting around him disappeared. "If you say so," Killua said. "Gomen (Sorry). I lost myself. But if Gon didn't stop me, you would be dead," Killua said with a smirk and walked back to the side of Gon as if nothing had happened.

"Really!! You can't just go killing people. Plus there is the fact that we owe them," Gon said. "I said I was sorry," Killua said looking away, hands in his pocket. "I-I admit it. You are strong," Laxus said looking down. Everyone was shocked at what Killua just did. Killua just made Laxus admit that he was strong. "We aren't normal kids. We are pro hunters. So we aren't as weak as you think we are," Killua said. "Hunters? What are hunters?" Marakov asked. "Hunters are people who have passed a very hard test. If you're not careful, you might die in the middle of the test. They get this title. There are a lot of advantages being a hunter," Gon explained.

"So hunters are like S-class mages," Lucy said. "Sugoi na (That's amazing)!!" everyone else exclaimed. "What are mages?" Killua asked titling his head to the side and raising me of his eyebrows. "Mages are people who can use magic," Erza said. "Everyone in this guild is a mage," Gray said. "An S-class Mage is a mage who is very powerful. Just so you know, the guy you nearly killed was Laxus. He is also a S-class mage," Lucy said. "I see," Killua said. "How come my lighting has no affect on you?!" Laxus asked.

"It's not that it has no affect. It's just that can endure it. Due to family reasons, I was showered with electricity since I was born," Killua said and smirked. Everyone in the guild were shocked. "S-Since you were born?! As in when you are a baby?!" Natsu exclaimed. "Bingo!" Killua exclaimed. "What kind of family does that?" Erza asked. "The Zoldyck family. My family," Killua said.