The Plan

"I was just in the kitchen when suddenly, I hear people breaking in. I to a knife and walked out. I saw a figure. I was suddenly hit by a spiky vine. I screamed. Then I smell a gas and was knocked out," Karen explained.

"Did you see how they loo like?" Killua asked. "I caught a glimpse of green hair. I also saw the burning arrow tattoo. That's why I know it is the Flaming Thieves," Karen said.

"Thank you for the information. We shall be on our way now," Erza said and all of them left. "So... Since there are seven of them and seven of us and two flying nekos (cats), I guess we should fight one on one?" Gon asked.

"Hey! We are not flying nekos (cats)! We are exceeds!" Carla exclaimed. "Oh, gomen (sorry)," Gon said. "We would have a bigger chance of victory if all of us picked them off one by one," Killua said.

"Karen said she only saw one of them. Could it be that they move alone?" Wendy asked. "Maybe," Natsu said. "So we know that one of them has green hair and knows how to use a gas to knock people out and use spiky vines to cut the opponent," Lucy said.

"By the way you asked Mr Takuto just now.... Killua, you don't really plan to kill them, right?" Gon asked. Everyone else looks at him and waits for his answer. "No. But if the situation forces me to, I will have no choice," Killua said.

"How do you suppose we capture them without knowing where they are?" Gon asked. "I suggest we split up and search. Once one of us finds them, this person contacts the others with walkie talkies or phones. This person stalks them and don't loose track of them until the others come. When the others come, we will ambush them and capture them. Exceeds follow one of the persons," Killua suggested.

"Sounds like a good plan to me," Natsu said. "Good job," Erza praised. "But where do we meet up? Do all of us have walkie talkies or phones?" Lucy asked.

"We meet up at that grocery store over there," Gon said pointing to the grocery store not far from them. Everyone else nodded. "If we use phones, all of us has to use phones. If we use walkie talkies, all of us will have to use walkie talkies," Killua said.

"Killua and I have a phone," Gon said. "I have three phones," Lucy said. "I don't have any phones," Natsu and Gray said in unison. "I have two phones," Erza said. "I have none," Wendy said.

"Fine. I'll lend Natsu and Gray my two extra phones," Lucy said and gave them each one of her phones. "I'll lend Wendy my phone," Erza said and gave the said girl her phone.

"Now we need to save each other's number," Killua said and all of them did just that. "Everyone here knows how to follow someone without being caught, right?" Killua asked. Everyone else nodded.

"No problem. How about you?" Lucy asked. "Don't worry. I have been forced to risk my life in playing this game of following since I was three," Killua said.

Killua turned to Gon. "Gon, we can use Zetsu," Killua said. Gon nodded. They began to split up in different directions.