Mirajane Making Dinner For Us?!?!

Two members of the guild carried Natsu into the guild infirmary. (A/N: I am not sure of the guild even has an infirmary so please don't blame me.) The rest of the guild members entered the guild too. "I had fun," Killua said. "Me too," Gon said.

"You guys really are something. You guys actually beat Natsu. Killua even made Laxus surrender," Gray said. Gon and Killua just stood there smiling. Killua then thought of something.

Soon, it was the evening. "Gon, shouldn't we go catch something to eat now?" Killua asked. "Yup," Gon said nodding. Gon then stopped for a second. "Wait..... I don't have my fishing rod with me!" Gon exclaimed.

"What?!" Killua exclaimed. "But I thought of something. We could make spears out of branches and sharp rocks," Gon said. "And vines," Killua added. Gon nodded. "Let's go," Gon said pulling Killua towards the door.

"Where are you boys going?" Mirajane asked suddenly appearing behind them. "Err.... We'll be back really quick!" Killua said. "I asked you where you boys were going. Not how long will you take to come back," Mirajane said.

"We're going to fish dinner," Gon replied and Killua face palmed. Killua knew of they had said that, Mirajane wouldn't have let them go. "That will not do. Come. I will prepare something for you boys to eat," Mirajane said.

"We only have money from our world. We don't have money from your so we can't pay you. Don't worry. We tried fishing before," Killua said. "It was fun," Gon said grinning.

"It would be more fun this time since we will be using spears instead," Killua said. "Wait, why would you, the son of the wealthy Zoldyck family which are the most deadliest assassins in your world catch your own fish and eat it?" Gray asked.

"Duh! I ran away from home. I stayed at Gon's house! It was so much better than the mansion! We had so much fun. I just want to be normal, have friends and hang out with them. That's better!" Killua exclaimed catching the guilds attention.

"So no matter how beautiful your mansion is, you prefer staying with your friends?" Mirajane asked. "Beautiful? Heh. More like dark and spooky. It even has isolation chambers," Killua said.

"For punishment?" Mirajane asked. "Yeah. Punishment mean torture. But we're used to it. We've been tortured since birth," Killua said. "So see ya'!" Killua exclaimed and pulled Gon with him out of the guild.

But before he could, Mirajane got a grip on them and drag them to the bar. "Wait here! I'll make you boys dinner. No need for money. I never planned taking any from you. If you run, I'll hunt you down," Mirajane said and went into the kitchen. The last sentence was said with a scary aura emitting from her.

(A/N: I'm not sure if the guild even has a kitchen so please don't blame me.)

It sent the chills down Gon and Killua's spine. "Hah! Hunters being hunted," a voice said. They turned to the voice and found Natsu standing outside the infirmary.

"Natsu! You're awake!" Mirajane exclaimed. "Hey, Killua. You sure have a kick there. I like it!" Natsu exclaimed. "Oh. Sorry 'bout that," Killua said. "Never mind," Natsu said.

"Killua, do you think we will ever get back to our world? If I don't write letters to Mito-san, she might get worried. I don't hope for her to get worried," Gon said.

"Well.... To tell the truth, I don't know either," Killua said. "Don't yo ever miss your family?" Gon asked. "No way!" Killua exclaimed. "I'm done~" Mirajane said coming out of the kitchen with two plates of spaghetti.

"It's not very good, but it's better then only eating fish," Mirajane said. "Arigatou (Thank you)!" Gon and Killua exclaimed in unison. They both took a plate each.

"Itadakimasu (Thank you for the food)!" Gon and Killua exclaimed in unison again and began to eat their spaghetti. Mirajane just smiled and watched the boys eat. She loved to see how happy they are.