Story Telling

Gon and Killua found an empty table and sat there. As soon as they sat there, a girl with blonde hair, a boy with pink hair, a girl with blue hair and another girl with red hair, a boy with black hair and two cats surrounded them.

"Can we take a seat?" Lucy asked. "Sure," Killua said. They all sat down. "Let us start with introductions. I am Lucy Heartifilia. I am a Celestial mage. Happy to meet you," Lucy (the girl with blonde hair) said.

"I'm Wendy Marvell. I am a female Sky Dragon Slayer. It's nice to meet you," Wendy (the girl with blue hair) said with a smile. "I'm Erza Scarlet. I am also known as the Titania. I am a S-class mage. It's great to meet you kids," Erza (the girl with red hair) said.

"I'm Natsu Dragneel. I am a Fire Dragon Slayer. I am also known as the Salamander. It is great to meet you," Natsu (the boy with pink hair) said. "I am Gray Fullbuster. I am a Ice-Make mage. A pleasure to meet you," Gray (the boy with black hair) said.

"I am Happy! Greetings!" Happy said. "I'm Carla. Nice to meet you," Carla said. "Cats can talk?!" Gon exclaimed. "Yup," Natsu said. "I'm Gon Freecs. I think you know that already. I am a pro hunter. Great to meet you," Gon said.

"I'm Killua Zoldyck. I am also a pro hunter. Great to meet you," Killua said. "May I ask something?" Erza asked raising her hand slightly. "What?" Killua asked. "Due to family reasons, you said you were showered by electricity since you were born. What kind of family reason?" Erza asked.

"Killua is from a family of elite assassins which are the deadliest in our world," Gon said rather loudly. Everyone in the guild heard this and quiet down. Some prepared their weapons in surprised. "M-M-M-M-Most deadliest a-a-a-a-a-a-a-assassins?" Natsu repeated. "That right. But I don't do it anymore," Killua said.

Everyone in the guild seemed to be relieved to hear that and seemed to clam down. "No wonder you said 'No ripping hearts or heads out' when you were trying to stop Killua from killing," Lucy said.

"How about you, Gon? What are your families like?" Gray asked, his shirt was gone. "Gray, your shirt," Erza said sounding like she was getting angry. Gray blushed and put it back on quickly. From afar, Juvia was watching and blushing. Everyone was listening intently.

"My dad is the best hunter in the world. But I don't know where he is. So that is why I became a hunter to look for him. So that's why I took the hunter exams. That is where I met Killua, Kurapika and Leorio," Gon said.

"This Kurapika and Leorio must be your other friends, right?" Lucy asked. Gon nodded. "The hunter exams are really hard. Some people couldn't make it. Some died," Gon said. "Killua, why did you take this hunter exam?" Erza asked.

"For fun," Killua replied. "You are risking your life for fun?!?!" Natsu exclaimed. Everyone were still listening intently. "I heard it was supposed to be really hard. But it disappointed me. But in the end, I..... gave up," Killua said.

"What do you mean?" Wendy asked. Killua stayed silent. "........Let me explain....It was the last phase of the exams. We had to fight each other. The rule was to make the other opponent surrender. no killing was allowed. When it was Killua's turn, he didn't fight the first person. He was uninterested," Gon said.

"Then, when it was his turn again, Killua fought against a guy called Gittarackur. A guy who has pins stuck all over. But then, Gittarackur took out the pins. His face changed and it revealed to be Killua's older brother, Illumi Zoldyck," Gon said.

"It was then revealed that Killua had stabbed Milluki, his other older brother, injured his mother and ran away from home. Killua's mom was in tears. She was so happy that her son was all grown up," Gon said.