Found One

WITH KILLUA

Killua walked down the streets normally. He kept an eye put for anything suspicious. 'So far so good,' Killua thought. He jumped onto the roof. He scanned through the area.

Killua then sees someone shouting something. He went to that person. "Oi! Mister, what are you shouting about?" Killua asked. "One of the members of the Flaming Thieves have stolen my wallet just now when I was in an alley!" the man exclaimed.

"There was no one around so I had to come here to ask for help. But no one wanted to help me upon hearing the name of the group of thieves!" the man exclaimed.

"What did the member look like? Where did the member go?" Killua asked. "He had orange hair and orange orbs. He was quick on his feet. He went that way," the man said pointing to the direction of where the member went.

"You shouldn't go! You're still a kid! I will find someone else to help me get my wallet back," the man said. "Don't worry. I'm not going for the sake of your wallet, mister. It is for my own business," Killua said and ran towards the direction the man pointed to in an incredible speed.

'How can a kid be that fast?!' the man thought and then continued shouting for help. Killua ran as fast as he could towards the direction. He used Zetsu just in case.

He then sees a man with orange hair running with a wallet in his hands. Killua ran while observing. He saw the tattoo of the Flaming Thieves on the guys arm (like where Natsu's Fairy Tail tattoo is.). 'So that's how that man knew he was one of the members of the Flaming Thieves,' Killua thought and took out his phone.

The thief then ran into an alley and put the wallet into his pocket and stopped running. He rested against one of the walls and looked around. Killua followed him. The thief didn't sense Killua.

Killua was high up on a building while the thief was way down. So the thief could not hear Killua either. Killua quickly dialed Gon's number. Gon picked up the phone.

"Gon. I found him. He is in an alley. The alley in the opposite of a bakery called Puffy Bakery. Once you are in that alley, turn right into another alley. Help me contact the others," Killua said and hung up before Gon got a chance to say anything.