Mirajane: Kind But Scary!

"Killua, what do you want to do now? Plus, wouldn't we have find a place to live in?" Gon asked. "You're right," Killua said. "Why don't we explore this world! We can sleep outside," Killua said."That's a great idea!" Gon exclaimed. "We can also fish for ourselves!" Killua exclaimed. "Like that time?" Gon asked. Killua nodded. Gon also jumped off the table.

"Thanks for taking care of us. We'll be on our way now!" Gon said. "Not so fast! You boys can stay here. In Fairy Tail," Mirajane said. "Nah. We'll be a burden," Killua said. Gon nodded. "You kids are staying here!!" Mirajane ordered. You could see the fire in her eyes. "No. We will be just fine," Gon insisted. "Somebody get me the ropes," Mirajane said.

"Here," Lisanna said and gave her sister ropes. Mirajane smirked. "Alright. Alright!! We'll stay!! No need to tie us up or anything," Killua said and raising his hands up in defeat. Gon did the same while nodding. "Good," Mirajane said. "I'll prepare the rooms!~" Mirajane said with a sing song voice. "She's scary," Gon said. "Too serious," Killua added. The members of the guild went back to what the were doing. Only a few of them were still with Gon and Killua.

"You haven't seen her using her powers yet. She is even more scarier," Natsu said. "Really? Then it's a good thing we surrendered," Killua said. "But she is also a model in the Sorcerer Magazine. She is kind and beautiful," Lucy added. "But scary," Gon said. "Sometimes. She is like the matchmaker of Fairy Tail too," Lucy added. "Really. Who is she?" Killua asked. "She is Mirajane of Fairy Tail!" Lucy exclaimed. "So what do we do now, Killua?" Gon asked. "I don't know. Why don't we just sit down," Killua said. Gon nodded. "Okay!" Gon exclaimed.