Talking

"It is getting dark soon. I guess it is time for us to find a place to stay," Gray said. "Yeah. We have enough money. Lets stay at a hotel," Erza suggested. They nodded and started traveling to a hotel.

They checked in and entered the room. Their room number is 506. Yep. The 5th floor. But it look like an apartment more then a hotel room as there two rooms and one living room. You have to open the doors to get into the rooms. "Thank you for letting us stay with you guys," Gon said. "Yeah. Thank you," Killua said.

"You're welcome," Erza said. "Shouldn't we at least help you patch that up?" Lucy asked pointing to Killua's wounds. "Nah. It'll be fine," Killua said. "Are you sure?" Wendy asked. "No need to bother you guys about it. It's not a big deal. Really," Killua said.

"So you're saying you'll leave it to get infected?" Gray asked with a smirk. "What?! No! What I meant is I'll do it myself," Killua said. "Oh. Go ahead then," Natsu said.

"Wait, we don't have medicine," Lucy said. "It's okay... Wow. You guys seem like you are really worried," Killua said. "That's because we are. We seldom see kids so badly injured like you," Lucy said.

"Really?" Killua asked raising an eyebrow. "Yeah. So are you sure you don't need any treatment or help?" Erza asked. "There no need for that. Thanks for the concern anyways," Killua said and went into the room. "He seems like there is no need for anything," Natsu said.

"Yeah," Erza said. All of them sat on the couch first. "Don't worry. Killua's fine. I know he will be. Once, he injured his hand so badly it looks like it have been bombed for a few times. But well... You could say his hands really did get bombed by my Nen for a few times without using his own aura to defend his arms," Gon said.

"No offense but is your umm.... Nen really that strong?" Erza asked. "Remember the time I was about to hit the really big guy after fighting Natsu? The one Killua stopped me after that," Gon said.

"You mean getting hit by that a few times?!" Natsu asked with his eyes opened wide. "Yeah. Much stronger than that one. After hitting a few times and with all my might on the last one, I passed out. Nen is like your life energy," Gon said.

"Why did you hit him anyway?" Gray asked. "I didn't hit him. You see, we were up against this guy called Razor in a dodgeball game. We've seen him take the head of his own comrade using a ball. He used Nen. That comrade disobeyed him, the leader," Gon said.

"Kill someone with a ball?!" Gray exclaimed in shock. "Yeah. During the game, I told Killua to hold the ball for me no used that Nen attack to hit the ball to Razor. If he holds the ball, naturally, his hand will get injured if he doesn't protected it with his own aura. But if does do that, it will weaken the attack. So he did not use his aura to protect his hands and ended up bombed by my Nen," Gon said.

"Didn't he shout out loud or anything?" Natsu asked. "No. He seemed like nothing happened and hid his hands into his pocket. I knew. I knew all along about his condition. But if it wasn't him holding the ball, I can't hit with my full power," Gon explained.

"Tsezguerra tried to change places with me saying he could hold the ball and defend his hand at the same time without weakening the attack," a voice said.

They turned to see Killua walking towards them. "I've already took a shower and took care of that wound so don't worry," Killua said. They continued chatting and chatting. They even talked about the time Natsu was inside the robot dragon.

"Really? He was inside of a robot dragon? Wow," Killua said. "So. That's what happened," Erza said. "Alright. Anything tales to talk about?" Natsu asked.

"I've got one! Killua, during the Chimera Ant thing, we spilt up, remember?" Gon asked. Killua nodded. "You said you were so beat up that you ended up in the hospital, right?" Gon asked. "Yeah. What about it?" Killua asked. "Tell us about it," Natsu said. "Yeah," Lucy said.

"Erm.... Okay," Killua said and begin to tell his story. After a while, he was finished. "You are so lucky you survived," Lucy said. "Yeah. What were you thinking when you fell down and laid in your own puddle of blood?" Gray asked.

"Hmm... What was it? Oh yeah! I was thinking something like 'Is this for real? Wow. All of this is my blood. It is so warm like it is in the hot spring. Oh no... Now I am feeling cold. Gon... Sorry... I couldn't be any.... Help' My vision was getting blurry. I was about to die. But Ikalgo saved me. As I told you, he took me to a secret hospital. I was unconscious for two whole days," Killua said.

"Your thoughts are scary. I mean, you are saying that your blood is warm like a hot spring," Gray said. "Is that scary?" Killua asked raising an eyebrow.

"Killua.... You were great help! Don't say anything like that! You took down all of Neferpitou's puppets which have tanks, guns and stuff like that! I am the one who should apologize for not being at your side when Illumi hurt you!" Gon exclaimed and gave his friend a hug.

"Ouch," Killua said. Gon pulled from the hug and said sorry. "Aww~~ You boys are so cute," Lucy said with her hands together in front of her chest while smiling.

"Gon, what are you saying? You tried so hard to get me back. You succeeded. Thank you, Gon. Sorry for betraying you that time. I said Retz might betray us it turned out that I was the one who betrayed you," Killua said.

"I told you. If it was you, I wouldn't mind being betrayed. Do you know that you were about to commit suicide after that?! That train would've hit you if I didn't push you out of the way!" Gon exclaimed.

"Gomen (Sorry)," Killua said looking down. "But it is all over. Don't think about it anymore," Gon said with a smile. "By the way, how did you know I was there? I mean. Your eyes got stolen by that Illumi doll. All you had were empty eye sockets. So how did you find me?" Killua asked.

"You mean literally empty?!" Natsu exclaimed in disbelief. "Yup," Gon said. Gon turned to Killua. "I told you, didn't I? I followed your scent,. But thanks to the rain, it was a little difficult," Gon said. "Arigatou (Thank you), Gon," Killua said.

"Scent?" Erza repeated somewhat confused. "Gon here has a very strong sense of smell," Killua said gesturing to Gon. "Wow. So strong that it could pick up scents? I am impressed," Lucy said.

"But how come you still have eyes, Gon? You said they were stolen, right?" Gray asked. "We fought and killed the puppets. Then our eyes returned," Gn said.

"Our? You mean Killua also got his eyes stolen?" Happy asked. "No. Well... It was suppose to be me. But Gon pushed me out of the way making him the one who got his eyes stolen," Killua said.

"Our other friend also got his eyes stolen. His name is Kurapika. His clan was massacred. He is the only survivor. Their clan had something special. Their eyes turn scarlet when they were angry or excited," Gon said.

"He wants revenge on the Phantom Troupe. The group of thieves which are skilled Nen users we told you guys about," Gon said. "I remember. You said they were really famous in your world," Natsu said.

"That's right. Hey. Do you think Kurapika is this world too?" Gon asked. "Who knows," Killua said. "Will you guys be okay taking the smaller room? I mean, there is only one bed," Lucy said. "It's okay. We are used to sleeping with each other," Gon said. After a while, they others excluding Killua took a bath and they went to bed.