Awakening In A Different World

A portal opened. Two boys dropped out of the portal unconscious the portal then closed and disappeared. One had spiky black hair the other had fluffy silver hair. The spiky black hair kid was wearing a green jacket, green shorts and green laced boots. The other kid was wearing a long-sleeved dark blue turtleneck shirt with another shirt on the outside. He wore shorts and shoes. They just laid there.

MEANWHILE

"Natsu, you didn't have to burn the whole place down!" A girl with blonde hair exclaimed. "Come on, Lucy. What's done is done," The one known as Natsu said. Beside the two were Gray and Erza. A flying cat was flying above the one named Natsu. Erza was pulling all her luggages. They were coming back from a mission. Suddenly, they see two figure lying on the ground. They ran towards the figures to see that it was two kids. No one else was around.

"Who are they?" Natsu asked. "I don't know. But even if we don't know them, we should help them," Lucy said. Erza shook the boy with the black spiky hair. But the boy didn't even flinch. Erza shook the other but was also in vain. "Do you think they might be in danger or anything?" Lucy asked with a worried look.

"Why don't we take them back to the guild?" Gray suggested. "Good idea. Natsu, Gray, you both carry them," Erza ordered. "What? Why us?" Natsu asked. "Do it," Erza said with a scary look in her eyes. "Yes ma'am!" Gray and Natsu replied in unison and carried the boys. They were clearly frightened of Erza. Natsu carried the boy with the spiky black hair while Gray carried the boy with silver hair. They then continued their way back to the guild. Some people gasped when they saw them carrying two boys.

AFTER A WHILE

Natsu, Gray, Erza and Lucy were standing in front of the guild. (A/N: The guild was the one when they were the best guild on Fiore. The Hunter X hunter is based on the 2011 version.) Natsu kicked the door open. "Minna (Everyone)!! We're back!!" Natsu exclaimed. "Natsu!! Want to fight me?" Someone shouted. "Natsu-san, who are they?" Wendy asked pointing to the kid with spiky black hair and silver hair.

Immediately, the whole guild quiet down to look at who were she saying. "We don't know. We just found them lying on the ground when we were coming back front the mission," Erza explained. Gray and Natsu laid the two boys on the table. Everyone crowded around the table to see the two unconscious kids. Even the Marakov was there. Marakov jumped on the table to get a better look at the two boys.

"We tried waking them up. But they wouldn't wake up," Erza said. As if on cue, the boy with spiky black hair slowly opened his eyes. He had brown orb. Everyone watched curiously as the boy sat up. "Where am I?" The boy asked looking around curiously. He was a little uncomfortable to see that many people surrounding him. "Killua? Where are you, Killua?" The boy asked looking around.

"Killua? Is that your friend?" Marakov asked. The boy nodded. "Isn't he right beside you?" Marakov said. Everyone around him sweat dropped. "Oh. Killua!!!!" The boy with spiky black hair exclaimed shaking his friend. The one referred as Killua slowly opened his eyes. It revealed his blue eyes. "Stop shaking me!!" Killua said sitting up looking very irritated. "Kawaii~" Everyone in the guild said in unison. Everyone was referring to the boy and Killua.