Zeron Forgia

Killua looked down to see the thief was gone! Killua quickly jumped down the building. He looked around. "So you were the one following me," a voice said from behind Killua.

Killua turned around to find himself face to face with the thief. "How did you know I was following you?" Killua asked keeping his eye on the thief. "I felt your presence," the thief with orange hair and orange orbs said.

Then Killua remembered. He accidentally deactivated Zetsu while making the phone call. "I see," Killua said. "I am Zeron Forgia of the Flaming Thieves. But I assume you knew I was of the Flaming Thieves just by looking at my tattoo. You were pretty good at hiding your presence. Why are you following me, kiddo?" Zeron asked.

"For some reasons," Killua said. "Whatever the reason, I'll give you one chance," Zeron said and gas was coming out everywhere. Killua held his breath. But he couldn't hold it for long and ended up breathing some in.

Killua then realizes that this is poison! This poison makes you knock out. Unfortunately, Killua is immune to most kind of poisons. This one too. He wasn't knocked out.

Zeron tried to escape. But he was kicked by Killua. The poison gas cleared. "How is it you are not knocked out?!" Zeron exclaimed in disbelief. "That's because I've trained," Killua said.

"Why are you stopping me from running? Surely you have nothing to do with me, right?" Zeron said. "Maybe and maybe not," Killua said. "Kiddo, you should have taken the chance I gave you to escape. Now you give me no choice but to fight you," Zeron said.

Zeron made orange fire attack Killua. Killua dodged the fire and ran to Zeron and was about to punch Zeron. Zeron dodged it. Zeron took a knife and managed to stab Killua.

The force pushed Killua backwards. Killua pulled out the knife and threw it aside. Blood was seen at the where Killua was stabbed. His stomach. "That should slow you down," Zeron said. But Killua stood up and ran to him as if nothing happened.

Killua used his nails and scratched Zeron at his arm. Bear in mind. His fingernails are sharper than knives. Zeron looked at his arm in disbelief. Zeron did not see Killua's nails turn into claws. So he was surprised that fingernails could do the damage of knives.

Killua walked towards Zeron slowly. 'I shouldn't reveal any of my techniques to Zeron,' Killua thought. Zeron eyed the approaching Killua carefully and suddenly, the both of them charged towards each other.

Killua scratched Zeron across his chest while Zeron stabbed Killua again with another knife. But this time, the knife was heated. Zeron had stabbed the same spot. Zeron did not see Killua's claws.

More blood was seen on where Killua was stabbed. The force sent them both backwards. Just then, Gon and the others arrived. They were shocked to see the two of them fighting. Killua pulled the knife out and threw it to the side.

"How did you like that? I heated the knife before I stabbed you!" Zeron exclaimed holding his chest. Zeron then noticed the others. "More trouble. It's getting late. It was nice playing with you. You make a good playmate by actually managing to scratch me with your fingernails which feels like knives. Most important of all, you are a kid. Anyways, gotta go," Zeron said and ran away before the others could stop him.

Killua stood up as if nothing happened. He turned to them and put his hands at his hips. "You guys are slow!" Killua exclaimed. "Killua! You're injured!" Gon exclaimed. "I know," Killua said.

"Let me heal it," Wendy said. "No, it's okay. I've had worst," Killua said. "But-" Wendy tried to protest. "Wendy, you have already healed someone today. He said it's alright. So there is no need to push yourself," Carla said.

"You seem like it doesn't hurt at all," Natsu said. "I've trained. It still hurts though. Oh, the gas was actually poison gas," Killua said. "How do you know?" Erza asked. "I recognized it the smell and the effects and all... It was poison," Killua said.

"How come you're not affected by the poison?" Gray asked. "I've trained," Killua said. "You seem like you trained for everything," Lucy said. "Oh well. He got away," Killua said.

"Never mind. We'll get him again, right?" Gon said cheering everyone up. "Yup, Gon is right," Lucy said. "I managed to collect data on him without leaking my powers. His name is Zeron Forgia. It seems like he could use fire magic. He used knives and heated knives," Killua said.

"You mean the time you were stabbed?" Erza asked. "I managed to scratch, you could say cut him two times with my fingernails while he managed to stab me twice with his knives. But you could say it was a draw because my fingernails are as sharp as knives. That means I landed 10 cuts on him," Killua said.

"10? I thought you said two," Nastu said. "I cuts him twice. I have five fingers on each hand so when I say I cuts him once, I actually made five cuts on him," Killua explained.

"Wait, 10 against 2. Doesn't that mean you got the upper hand?" Lucy asked. "He stabbed while I scratched which you could say cut. So stabbing causes more damage. Plus one of the knives were heated," Killua explained. "Oh," Lucy said.

"Just now you said you managed to collect data on Zeron without leaking your powers. Does that mean you fought him while restraining your powers?" Gray asked. "You could say that. I only used my nails. But he did not see it turn sharp," Killua said.

"Amazing. You survived without using full power," Lucy said. "Erhmm... Thanks," Killua said.