Illumi's Needles!

The next day, Gon woke up. He looked to see that Killua was still asleep. He decided not to wake the boy up. He went outside. He was so shocked as many people were already at the guild.

"Why are all of you here at the guild this early?" Gon asked. "Early? Gon it's already 12 noon," Erza said. She seemed to be in the middle of beating up Natsu and Gray. Happy was laughing at them while Carla was with Wendy. "12 noon?!" Gon exclaimed. "Where's Killua?" Lucy asked.

"He's still asleep," Gon said. "Let's go wake him up," Wendy suggested. With that, Natsu, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Lucy, Gon along with Carla and Happy went into the room.

Killua was still snuggled up in bed. They seemed to stare at him for a while. Nastu was about to touch him when suddenly Killua's hand turned into claws and is at Natsu's neck.

Natsu was frozen into his place. "Don't move. My fingernails are sharper than knives," Killua said and opened his eyes. He then noticed it was Natsu. "Natsu?! Gomen (Sorry). I thought someone was going to attack me. I had to keep my guard up because I felt so many presence in the room all the sudden," Killua said.

Killua put down his hand before he sat up. "T-That w-w-was so close. I nearly got k-killed just b-by w-wanting to wake up a f-form-mer e-e-elite a-assassin," Natsu stammered. "Gomen (Sorry)! Please forgive me!" Killua said.

"You slept so peacefully at first but then suddenly pointed your sharp fingernails and Natsu's neck," Lucy said sweat dropping. "So... What are you guys doing in our room?" Killua asked raising an eyebrow.

"We were going to wake you up," Wendy said. "Oh. I'm awake!" Killua exclaimed and jumped down from bed. "Good morning, Killua," Gon said. "Oh. Good morning," Killua said. 'Why do they act like nothing had happened?' Everyone else thought in unison.

"So.... What do we do now?" Gon asked. "L-Let's go outside first," Natsu suggested. "Good idea," Erza said and all of them exited the room. "I think I'll go breath in some fresh air first," Killua said and went outside. "What's wrong with him?" Natsu asked. "Who knows," Gray said.

OUTSIDE

Killua took a deep breath and let it go. He was about to go back into the guild when something caught his eye. It reflected the sunlight. Thus, he went to check what it was. He went closer and closer.

Killua then notices that it was a needle. Not just any needle. His Aniki (Big brother), Illumi Zoldyck's pin!! Killua gasped in shock. He looked around to see if he could spot his brother.

Was it really his brother's needle or is it just a coincidence? Only one way to find out. He rushed into the guild so fast that whoever he ran pass could feel a breeze pass by.

"Natsu, does this world have any pins that changes your appearence?" Killua asked. "No. Why? You want to change your appearence?" Nastu asked. "No," Killua said and went to the corner of the guild.

Natsu and the others including Gon watched Killua. Killua seemed to be holding a pin with a giant head. He then stabbed his hand. "Killua?" Gon muttered.

Killua looked at his hand. It started to change! He quickly pull it up of his hand. Killua looked at the pin. "Did you see that? Once he stabbed himself with the pin, his hand started to change in shape!" Wendy exclaimed.

"I know," Natsu said. "Don't tell me!!" Gon exclaimed realizing something. Gon shook his head. "No... It can't be... We're in a different world!" Gon exclaimed. "What's wrong?" Erza asked. "We're in trouble," Gon said.

BACK WITH KILLUA

"It changed..... That means... Aniki (Big brother) is here... No... I can't be completely sure yet.... There is only a 50% chance that he is here.... I have to keep my guard up.... How and why would he be here?" Killua muttered. Killua put the pin into his pocket and took a deep breath to clear his head.

"It shouldn't be," Killua said and covered one of his eyes with his hand. Killua put his hand down. Killua then walked back to Gon and the others. "Killua. He's here, isn't he?" Gon asked.

"Let's not talk about that," Killua said. "I will never forgive him for what he has done to you!" Gon exclaimed. "It's fine, Gon," Killua said. "I don't know who are you talking about, but what has this person done to Killua? Is it even possible to hurt Killua?" Natsu asked.

"I told you guys what happened during the Hunter Exams, right?" Gon asked. "Yeah... His big brother was horrible," Gray said. "You mean his big brother is here?! In this world?!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Might be," Gon said. "Oh well..... Let's ignore that fact. So... What would you guys like to do now?" Killua asked. "I don't know," Gon said. "AAHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" screams were heard from outside. Everyone in the guild rushed outside to see what had happened.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

What do you think about the chapter? And yeah, a cliffy. XD