No Chocorobo-kun?

After a while, Gon and Killua were finished eating. "Ne, do they have Chocorobo-kun here?" Killua asked. "Chocorobo-kun? What's that?" Mirajane asked.

"It's Killua's favorite snack. Guess what? After he earned 200 million when fighting in Heavens Arena when he was about 8 years old, he spent it all on sweets and snacks! He finished all the money in four years!!" Gon exclaimed so loud that the whole guild heard it, again.

"2oo million?! That's a lot of money!! How can a 8 years old earn that much money?!" Natsu exclaimed. Killua stuck out his tongue to Natsu. "I wish I had that much money.... I lost to a 8 year old......" Natsu muttered. "Hey! I'm not 8 anymore!" Killua exclaimed. "You use to be," Gon said. "Gon which side a you on?" Killua asked with an annoyed look on his face.

"What is this Heavens Arena? I heard you mentioning about it when Gon said you were electrified by one million volts of electricity," Erza said. "It's a place where you fight. If you win a fight, you will go to a higher level. You get money when you win a fight. The amount of money will go larger each time when you go to a higher level," Killua said.

"Killua reached the 200th floor when he was 8!" Gon exclaimed. '200th?!' Everyone thought. "To tell the truth, I quit when I was in the 190th," Killua said. "Why did you fight anyway?" Lucy asked.

"My father said that if I can't reach the 200th floor, I can't go home," Killua said. "But you're only 8 years old! How could he be so cruel?" Mirajane asked. "Training," Killua said.

"So back to the point. Do you have Chocorobo-kun here?" Killua asked. "I'm sorry. We don't have any here. In fact, it's the first time I heard of it. I can't help you. I'm sorry," Mirajane said. Killua pouted.

After chatting and practicing Nen, Gon and Killua went to sleep in the room Mirajane prepared for them. They talked about if they were going to get back to their own world for a while. They decided to gather clues ad maybe get back to their own world.

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>

Do tell me what you think about the story! :)