•||1||•

Chapter one:

I got nobody but myself

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Who are you?!" The woman in front of me yelled. I chuckled. People should know me by now. But she doesn't know me. Poor thing.

"I'm (Y/C/N). You should know that by now, sweetie~" I said. As I look at my knife placing my finger at the edges testing its sharpness.

"(Y-y-y/C/N)?" She shuttered out. I laugh.

Now she realized. I shook my head as I step forward. She step backwards. I held on my knife as I let it hit the marble table.

"You know what, you don't deserved to live at all." I said as I walked toward her. She fell backwards shes now crawling backwards. She reached a corner. I shook my head.

I bent down and put a finger in her chin making her face me. She was shaking uncontrollably. I play my knife around her face. Her eyes follow the tip of the knife.

I put it in her neck and look at her emerald eyes.

"Next time, don't mess with me." I said. As I positioned my knife at her throat ready to slice it up. I smiled evily and slip it right there. Ending her miserable life.

I'm not a messy killer. I don't live any single track nor a finger print. I'm always aware of my surrounding.

I got up and left before things gets real. I placed my knife back in my pants. I pulled my black hoodie up in my head and looked down as I walked down the side walk as if nothing happened.

I smirked when I heard someone scream. Not far by but the place were I left my victim.

"HELP!" a female voice yelled. Nobody's coming. They don't even care if someone is dead or not. They just do it for there job anyways. Job just to be known and for the money.

People pass by me looking at me suspiciously. With the scent of blood and the hoodie sure enough I'm that suspicious as a killer. Dumb people. Not calling the cops by know. It would be fun having cops chase me.

Too bad I don't have a partner. Surely she or he would be enjoying what were doing. After all I got nobody but myself.

•Time Skip
•Location: Rosswood park
•Time: 9:26

I run down the woods, cops hunt me down with there K-9 units. This is gonne be fun. I hide behind a tree. I heard footstep nearby. Come here. I bent down and made a rustling noise.

A gold-brown paw stepped and started sniffing for the sent. Its head in the ground sniffing. I bashed its head using my feet and followed by my knife. I peeked and looked to see no cop but a beeping noise from the dogs collar. Tracking device.

I looked up the tree. To see a branch to sit in. I climbed up and sat on the branch. Just looking at the dog. Its brain scattered everywhere. The wonderful scent of blood filled the air. The beautiful shade of red is present around the creatures head.

I heard some footstep coming this way. Followed by some voices.

"His there!" One cop said. There footstep becoming quicker.

I turned to see them running towards the dog. I got up and lean in the bark of the tree and watched the scene below. As they run closer to see the body they looked alarmed. One cop was brave enough to have a closer inspection.

"She's not just far." He said to his fellow cop. Of course I'm not. I looked at the other one to look around; while he look around I attacked the cop underneath me. I made it quick and slice his troat and hid behind the tree. I peeked occasionally to see if his near.

"Jason?" He asked. As his back was turned against the dead cop. He looked behind him to see his dead. He gulp the huge lump in his troat. And shakingly get his gun and pointed it in every corner. Weak.

If I show myself it would be fun. I smiled evil and walked right were the two dead bodies are.

"You know if fear blind you, your just gonna loss it." I said. He turned to me, wide eyes looking at me. Fear, that's what I see in his eyes and he's much a coward. Pathetic, and weak. What else those this man have.

"P-p-put y-y-your ha-a-ands up-p." He stutter.

"Sure. But I'm leaving you be. You look much of a coward. You'll snap it eventually. See you in the future. Coward." I said as I laugh. I began to walk away leaving him stunned.

I run and jumped up and hang my hands up as I grab a brunch, I push myself up and jump from one tree to another. Maintaining my balance and speed. I hear barking from below and light from a distance. I smiled. I just rest at the tree I'm at and just stared at the dog. It continued barking. Sure just lead them to me. Little shit.

"Where could that bastard be?" One cop said filled with hatred. Music to my ears.

I jumped in front of them. They looked at me shocked at first but soon started to point there gun to me.

"Put your hands up." The first male said. I smirked evily.

"Forget your fear and let your instinct take over." I said as I charged at the nearest one.
Guns started to echoe throughout the woods. I grab his shoulder and put him right in front of me to be shot at the back. I looked at the others thinking.

Third person

(Y/n) dodge every bullet that was about to hit her. She slowly made her way towards them. Not a single bullet hitting her.

The cops circled around her. She avoids ever bullet with ease. A leaf fall from a tree. Slowly making its way down to the ground. As soon as it touches the ground blood covered the leaf.

Every cop dead holes in the body not by (y/n) but themselves.

(Y/n) smiled in satisfaction.