•||12||•

Chapter twelve:

Do I like someone?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Its hard to pretend
you love someone when you don't
but it's harder to pretend
that you don't love someone
when you really do

-- Anonymous

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

•Your POV

Things are getting smoothly, really. But, masky.... His driving me sane! I've been noticing this. My cold hearted self is slowly melting. Tatiana as well. Its a weird feeling, really. I never experienced 'love'.

For me, love never existed. Its another four letter word of lust, gives you hope but it will hurt you. That's my definition. But for other its goes; love is full of passion, it gives you inspiration to do things. To be cared by others. For some it goes; love its gives you this exciting shivers, those electricity that travels in your skin once the man/woman you love touched you. That booming heart.

I'm confused, like really. Sometimes I've experience major headaches but I can manage.

I'm really getting lost.

"Hello? Earth to (y/n)?" Tatiana snapped me back. How long have I spaced out?

"Oh, sorry. I'm spacing out again." I sheepishly told her. Tatiana chuckled and looked at my (e/c) eyes.

"Your luck, our teacher didn't notice you." She giggled. I giggled along with her. Gosh, here it is again. That feeling. I looked at her and I quickly noticed a cut in the side of her neck. I inspected it. There no sign of dirt or anything and its still fresh. Must be a knife or something.

"What happened to your neck?" I asked. She quickly looked at me and smiled sheepishly and held the cut.

"Its nothing, just cut myself in the bus this morning." She said. She smiled at me.

"Come on let's mend that cut." Helens voice suddenly said. Tatiana blushed for a bit then nob.

They both left leaving me in the classroom. Come to think about it; I wonder what's up with the death seekers. They settled in yesterday and said that there should be six of them and that she haven't got there yet.

I must say John does hate me... I wonder why. I didn't even done anything to him! I need to ask Entoan about this later.

I blush all of the sudden. Remembering what masky did to me yesterday. Damn him... Why am I so effected by his moves. Its so... I don't understand anymore.

(Y/n)?

Great, its Slenderman.

I heard that you know?

Shut up, what do you want? Im pretty sure I've done everything you asked me.

How's Tatiana? John told me about someone attacked him and you have-well- she has the same eyes as you. We know that Tatiana and you have the same eyes.