•||9||•

Chapter nine:

Who will you choose?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

At the end of the day me and Tatiana became close friends. She told me about her dreams about me. Oddly its exactly the same as mine except its in her point of view weird...

Tatiana invited me to eat with her in her house. Along with Helen. We accepted. When we got to the mansion. Questions were asked. But I ignore leaving Helen to explain everything what happened. I went upstair and I looked at Helen I saw him glare at me and I chuckled.

I layed in my bed. Ready to sleep I didn't bother to change in my night gown but I'm tiers as fuck!

I layed at my bed and drifted to sleep.

I woke up feeling weak I push myself so I can get up. But I quickly collapsed. What the fuck?! Fuck! It hurts! My elbow began trembling.

"(Y/n)!" I heard two familiar voice called out. I looked up to see masky and Tatiana! Chained in the wall.

Tatiana was wearing a black turtle neck with a black short leather jacket, and shorts there was a belt in her waist and there's a band in her left leg. Her outfit were cut and there was blood on them.

Masky was in his usual jacket and jeans they were tattered with blood in his jacket. He look pretty beat up.

"What happened?" I asked. I heard a dark chuckle from behind me. I forced myself to get up. I got up my body trembling in pain.

"Who the fuck is there?" I command growling.

"Oh, its just me." The voice said it seems to echoe around the room I look around finding who that might be. "Now what I want you to do is choose between the two." The voice said.

"And why?" I asked.

"Well if you choose one, that one will live, the other will die. Also, one will lead you to a success while the other will make you all fall. Now who's gonna be?" The voice asked.

I looked at masky and Tatiana.

"(Y/n) choose masky!" She yelled tears in her eyes. Masky was looking at me waiting for a answer.

"What about you Tatiana!" My mouth suddenly asked. In a blink of an eye I see my self standing in front of them with cuts and bruises. The two looked at me like I'm in third person. I looked at masky and Tatiana, to see Tatiana crying and masky looking at me worriedly.

"(Y/n), I'll be fine. I promise. Now listen to me... Sister." She said crying more.

"No, you won't be!" I yelled in annoyance.

"Just choose masky, for me. I know masky love you and you love him back... please just do it..... Do it for me... I want to see you happy rather being hurt." Tatiana begged.

"Tatiana...." I mumble.

"She choose masky zalgo. Now let go of them." Tatiana growled.

"Now, now, Tatiana. Don't get excitedlet her make the decision." The voice said.

"I-i don't know.." I mumble to myself.

I woke up breathing heavily. Its just a dream. Its just a dream. I calmed myself down. But it all seems so real.

What was that about? Me choosing between masky and Tatiana.... Sister? Tatiana mentioned me as her sister. Its impossible. I'm the only child and my family is dead. There's no way Tatiana would survive if she was.

I look outside my window. Maybe I need to keep my mind off about what happened in my dreams. Its getting in my head. Damn it! Plus, its never to late to go out killing.

I grab my knife and a outfit I found in my cabinet. It consists of black leather jacket, black- for short its pretty badass and all black. It matches me perfectly. I put them all and grab my knife. I locked my door and jump out of the window closing it as well.

"Now where should I go...." I thought out loud to myself. Hmmm... The town next to this would be rather nice. I smirked and went to my journey to the town. It was far from this place. I bet no fucking killers would be going there. Basically, no one is getting in my way.

Time skip
•Location: unknown
•Time: 11: 48 pm

I walked down the street the heels of my boots tap in the concrete surface. I held on my knife twirling it around as I studies my surrounding. My eyes stop dead in a house. Three story building with a security guards. Bet there's a maid in the house.

I smiled evily and just blended in the shadows. I walk going to the back of the house. Let's start with the security shall we?