•||13||•

Chapter thirteen:

First kill

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

•Your POV

Why does masky affects me so much? Every little thing he does makes me so... No, I can't feel love. Just no. No.

"Get out." I coldly said. He looked at me his mask lifted a little showing his lips. He had this seductive smirk then he left.

I'm so messed up... I touched my neck where he nibbled. I got up and went straight to the mirror.

I looked at the mirror to see a hickey. I blush a bit but kept myself together. I walked out of the room and grab a scarf this should hide it.

I opened the door and close it behind me. Fun-fucking-tastic I forgot the jacket slendy asked me to get. Now I have to run all the way to Tatiana house just to get that fucking jacket. I groan in annoyance.

I raced down the stairs and into the door and started running to her house. Let's just get this over with.

Tatianas POV

John invited me over to his house to have diner with him. He told me that his parents died due to a car accident. So his alone.

I walked down the streets wearing a floral dress that reaches beneath my knees and a brown sandals. I noticed that both of my pet were following me. I held on to my blue purse tightly. I don't know but I have a bad feeling about this invitation.

I turned around to see a man with a blue coat and pants wearing a mask. He must be a cosplayer. I thought. I just ignore him and just carry on.

I reach John's porch and knock on the door. No answer. I turned the door nob to see its unlock. Where is he?

I walked right straight in. I stood frozen at the doorway. My brain refused to process what my eyes were telling me. It can't be happening. I told myself repeatedly.

My best friend, Cassie, who I love more than a real sister, was in the couch naked with the man I love with all my heart.

I was sure the man just resembled him. Could it be his twin brother? The shock on the faces of the two people on the cabin bed mirrored mine.

"What the hell is the meaning of this?" I yelled.

•Your POV

I knock on the door of Tatiana's house. Is she home? I asked myself.

"She's at John's house, come on." I heard Helens voice said. I turned around to see him he has a serious face. Somethings wrong. I nob and we started running. Tatiana I hope your ok.

•Time skip

I burst the door open when we reached Johns house. The smell of blood greeted me. The lights were flickering. The crimson color was everywhere. Organs and flesh everywhere.

"Tatiana?" I called out. I heard a small gasp. I walked over to where it came from. It was from a kitchen.

"Grrrrr..." I heard a growl. Followed by a hissing sound. As I walked closer I saw her. She was crying and covered in blood. I held her shoulder. She was alarmed and in one second she was in front of me the knife near my troat. But stopped.

"What happened?" I asked her.

I felt like something leap on me. I looked up to see a gray wolf and a wildcat. Tati looked at me.

"Let her go." She command the wolf and the cat. They both get away from me and went to her side. She whipped the tears stained in her face.

"We should kill her." Said the wolf.

"Probably not, I have a sense she a pasta." The  cat said.

Not a surprise. Seeing grinny talk and smile. Not my first time.

"Creepypasta? Aren't they real?" She asked the cat and the dog as she calmed down.

"There real alright." The cat said as it stared into us.

"What do you want from Tatiana?" The wolf growled. It went in front of Tatiana protectively.

"You want her to be part of the creepypasta, don't you." The cat guessed.

"Yes." Helen answered  the cat.

"What you say Tatiana?" The wolf asked.

"Fine." She firmly said. I notice her hand twitching behind her back. Is she hiding something?

"What are you hiding?" I asked her. That's when I notice something shined.

"Nothing.." She answered. "Let's just go. I don't want to see this place." She said as she walked out me and Helen following behind. Its gone.. I turned back where she was but there's nothing there. Weird.

"Tatiana are you alright." I heard Helen asked.

"No..." She answered sadly. Helen hugged her suddenly. Whoa...

"I'll go ahead. I'll tell Slenderman about your presence Tati." I told them. They nob and I headed on my way.

Somethings off about Tatiana. She did killed yet she acted like nothing happened and the thing she was hiding. I know its something. Her eyes reflect something I can't tell.

Her first kill and she acted like she did it all the time. Don't get me wrong my first kill I panicked. But she didn't; I know her, she's not like this.