•||8||•

Chapter eight:

Tatiana Rostova

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Your POV

I was in my first class not listening only a few weeks (y/n) you can do this. I told myself encouraging myself not to kill everyone in the room. My hand twitching to grab my knife in the bag.

My blood lust could get out of hand sometimes. I looked at the teacher. Then I looked at Helen who was drawing. He was continuously looking at everyone drawing. I looked at it to see him drawing everyone dead well except me and ri- I mean Tatiana of course.

I guess we both have the same thing trying not to kill everyone. I look at my notebook and began writing some random things.

Here's what I wrote:

Before, we know that
There's a monster under our bed
But turns out, we are the monster.
Cried, range and longing for years
They I meet someone who can relate to me
Someone I would cried with
Laugh with
And so much more
But in one blink of an eye
His gone
I wonder what happened to him.
How he is
Then I meet a group of people who kills, like me.
I finally found my rightful place....

How could something random became the story of my life? I guess I'm still longing.... I sight. Someone tapped my shoulder I turned around to see ri- Tatiana I mean. I'm stuck betweent my dream and reality.

I smile at her and she return the smile. In her finger is a paper I take it from her and she sat properly listening at the teacher.

Meet me at lunch later. :) it says. I look at her and nob. She smiled happily.

•Time skip

I leaned at the cafeteria door waiting for Tatiana along with Helen. I saw her with Cassie.

"Cassie find us seat, I need to talk to her." Tatina command. Cassie smiled happily and nob.

"(Y/n)." Tatiana said with a smile on her face.

"Yeah? What do you want to talk about?" I asked. She sight and looked at me in the eye.

"Well this may sound random. But believe me or not.... errrr... I dream you ever since I'm little. I kept on seeing you. I have a missing sister but I haven't found her yet. I was gonna ask you if you, well, maybe know where she is." She told me.

"I believe you, Tatiana, I dream of you as well. You kept on asking where your sister is but sadly I don't know her." I told her. She sight heavily and look at me with a sad smile.

"Thanks for understanding anyways. So would you like to eat with us in lunch?" She offered. I nob my head then she saw Helen, I guess she didn't notice him in the first place.

"Oh, hey Helen. Would you like to eat with us?" She asked him as well. Helen nob in agreement. She walked in the cafeteria. I look at Helen with a smirk.

"And, where's my 100 bucks?" I asked him with a grin in my face. He groan and handed me the money. I counted it to be sure he gave me exact. But... "Helen, where the rest?" I asked. He glared at me and gave it to me. "Good." I said with a huge hrin in my face.

We entered the cafeteria and ordered food. We look for Tatiana. We saw her in far right. We headed there. There were couple of people there chatting with her.

"Hey!" Tatiana greeted. The people looked at us and wave. I smiled so did Helen.

"Popular eh?" I asked her.

"Yes she is, popular/cheerleader/teachers pet." A boy said.

"Shut up Tom." Tatiana said glaring. "I told you don't tell them. I don't like being known for those." Tatiana continued.

"What? She was curious and I answered her question." Tom protested. "Anyways, whats there name." Tom asked Tatiana.

"Oh, seat. The girl is (y/n) while the boy is Helen. There the new students." Tatiana introduced us to tom. We both take our sit. I sat between Tatiana and Helen.

"Oh, ok. Welcome to out school." Tom greeted.

"Welcome! Hope you guys enjoy!" Another girl said.

"Welcome guys! If you have any problem, tell us." Another guy informed us. Everyone greeted us. It didn't say in the file she is popular and she just got here about a few weeks ago. Weird.

Helen takes out his notebook reading something. He then passed it to me and I read it. It was Tatianas info. So he copied it.

Name: Tatiana Rostova
Age: 18
Weapons: unknown
Favorite color: black and red
Description: she has a beast inside of her waiting to be freed. She raised herself all by herself, meaning she is alone in her house. She has two pet a black cat, and a gray husky which are suspicious.

I read there's even a picture of her drawn. Helen is really good at drawing. I mouted thnxs to him and he nob and take the notebook from me. He put it back.

I felt something driping. I looked down to see... Blood. I look where is dripping to see it from Tatiana.

"Helen look down." I told him. He looked at me giving me the 'do you think I'm a fucking perv?' Look.

"Just do it." I command. Glaring at him. He sight and pretended his spoon dropped. He got it.

"Now, what do you want me to look at?" He asked.

"There's a blood there." I told him. He looked his feet and I did. Wait... There non?
"Ummm... What were you two looking at?" Tom asked. Tatiana looked what's going on and looked at us confused.

"Nothing we were just looking for Helens eraser. Helen are you sure you drop your eraser?" I lied. I look down again pretending to look for the 'missing' eraser. Helen I fucking hope you get what I'm doing.

"Yeah, I swear it drop." Helen said. My shoulders drop relaxing. One wrong move for sure, she might think were pervs there.

"Oh ok." Tom replied looking down as well. Soon everyone was.

"Oh, is it this one?" Tatiana asked. Holding up a black eraser. I looked at Helen and he mouthed something. I didn't understand.

"Yeah, that one. Tnxs." Helen said. Tatiana stretched so she can give it to Helen. Tatiana smiled at him.

Hmmm... I did notice him tree something. So maybe he tree it there so they could believe that it was real. Fuck, that was close.