•||19||•

Chapter nineteen:

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

One shall rather die than being betrayed

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Your POV

Me and the whole pasta began to go mansion to mansion. We got splendys approval, which is good. He offered us to have a tea but I denied it since we still have 2 more mansion to go. Smexy didn't really agree, asking for a favor. I rolled my eyes I'll just have to deal with him later.

I felt a tug on my jacket. I looked down to see Sally. I stopped and everyone stopped.

"What's wrong Sally?" I asked her as I looked at her emerald eyes.

"Can we take a rest? My feet hurts." she said calmly trying to not sound like she's complaining. I looked at the other pastas to see them seated already some massaging there foot and some sight in relief. I sight knowing they asked sally to say it, so I wouldn't get mad at them.

"Yeah, we should get some rest." I said. The pastas smiled. I can see some are sad, some are depressed and some seems like nothings really happening. I know its depressing to them its either that something trigger to them and reminded of them there past or some just think about what's really going on. I pout slightly.

"I'm going to scavenge around the area and see if there's any people around." I told them. BEN looked at me like I'm crazy.

"On your own? You do realize that you could be ambushed." BEN pointed out. I rolled my eyes and looked at him. I hate to say it but his right... I sight and looked at the pastas

"Jeff, Hoodie, Tobi, Helen, Ben, and smile you six are coming with me." I said as I selected best pastas. "The rest of you stay alert and scream when there's something, we won't be to far." I told them. Then nod and continued what they were doing.

"(Y/n) where are we going?" Tobi asked.

"Like what I said where going to look around the area. We can't go far in case if there ambused." I explained. I can feel there feet are hurting and all. This is why I don't want them to come they need to rest. "You guys can rest with them if you want to." I said as I turned around and faced them "no need to force yourself." I said. Jeff , Helen and hoodie nod went back to camp. Since Ben is floating and tobi doesn't feel tired nor hurt and smile is well a demon dog I guess his fine as well.

We looked around the area and hope to find anything we found a deer that we could eat and have smile attack it. Tobi carried the deer for us. Sooner we found a camp.

"Hide." I told them. I stayed in a bush and the others stayed in there individual place. I looked at the camp. I saw a table not near the camp. I removed my mask (if you don't want a mask remove that) i placed it down in the ground. My (small weapon of choice) is in my back pocket. I'm killing this person and maybe get some of his stuff.

"Hello?" I called out. I turned to the pasta and told them to halt. I walked to the table and saw maybe like 5 of slenders pages. "Is anyone there?" I asked. I soon heard shifting and the tent opened.

"Ummm.... Hi. Are you lost or something? Its dangerous here." He told me. He was a man a slender one he has big circles under his eyes. He wears a beanie covering his hair his eyes were brown. He looks odly familiar. "Umm my name is Jay." He introduced. Right... Jay.. Well shit I can't kill him. Fuck.

"Umm my name is (random name).. I'm just looking around for our camp, that's all and I stamble up here." I lied. I looked at him then the table. "What's this? If you don't mind me asking." I asked him rather impolitely.

"Oh uh.. There just a drawing of mine." He answered but clearly a lie.

"Oh.." I said.

"Oh um. You want some coffee?" He asked.
"No thanks. I'm fine." I answered with a smile. "Nice to meet you jay. If you don't mind I'll be going now. Before mom gets worried." I told him.

"Nice to meet you too (r/n)." He said. "Be careful ok? Slender might get you..." He mummble the last part I clearly heard it but pretend I didn't heard it. I wave goodbye as I leave.

•Maskys POV

The next day the man went back to my dungeon. He brought food.. I have the feeling there gonna used me.

"Here I brought you some food. Your lucky I sneaked some up." He said in a fenamine voice? So his a she? I don't understand, yet her voice is familiar. After she tortured me and tried to brain wash me she's giving me food? Who am I kidding at least it'll keep me alive. Did she put something in that food?

"Stop thinking, I didn't put any poison in the food. Its average food. Im gonna unchain your arms if you tried anything. You wouldn't like what will happen." She said in a threatening voice. Did she read my mind? Well I guess its visible to my gestures. She grab a key and unchained my arms.

"Why are you being nice all the sudden?" I asked.

"None of your business..." She said softly. She put the plate down. And a glass of water. she also grab something and put it down. A cheesecake?

She sat in a corner. She lifted her mask a little and drink I'm guessing its a tea because of the tea cup.

"I just feel guilty..." She said as she sip in her cup.

"Guilty?" I thought out loud.

"You'll find out soon..." She saɨɖ  as she calmly sipped on her tea.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

աɦʏ ɖɨɖ sɦɛ ʄɛɛʟ ɢʊɨʟtʏ? Wɛʟʟ ċօռʄɨʀʍs sɦɛ's a ɢɨʀʟ. Dօռ't asK աɦʏ tɦɛ ʄօռt ɨts ʟɨkɛ tɦɨs ռօtɛ tօ sɛʟʄ x3

I řɛĆɛŋŧٳყ ʄơųŋɖ ŧɧıŞ ąקק ąŋɖ ıŧŞ řɛąٳٳყ Ćơơٳ! Sơ ɯɧყ ŋơŧ ŧřყ ıŧ ơųŧ XD

AŋყɯąყŞ ɧơקɛ ყơų ɛŋʝơყ ŧơɖąყ'Ş Ćɧąקŧɛř ąŋɖ I'ٳٳ Şɛɛ ყą ɠųყŞ ٳąŧɛř.