•||23||•

Chapter twenty-three:

Good souls?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"HEYY!!" A melodic female voice called our attention. I grab my butterfly knives as I turned around. A girl with golden hair ran to us. She wore a dress that seems like from final fantasy.

"Who are you?" E.J. asked calmly approaching her in a safe distance as the pasta grab there weapons.

"I'm Emma. The mistress sent me here to help you." She informed us. Sonic growled.

"How the fuck do we know we could trust you?!" He snapped. Tails held him back. I sigh. I take a step forward looking at her.

"Who is this 'mistress'?" I asked her calmly. I held my knives tighter ready to fight her.

"The mistresses is I couldn't mention her name. If you want to get to Slenderman and masky you need to trust me." She explained my eyes widened. Someone held on my shoulder.

"Heheheh just give us a couple of minutes to discuss this." BEN awkwardly said.

===Third Person===

(Y/n) stood frozen not moving a inch her breathing hitches as million words run across her mind.

Jeff smirked evily. I always wanted to do this. Heran to (y/n) and wave his hand in front of her. The (h/c) girl didn't even bother blinking. His smile widened (this seems like 100% impossible but let's just go with it) he slapped her in the checks hard but before his palm hit her, the golden hair girl stopped him.

Her eyes turning into a dangerous shade of orange. "Don't you dare." She growled.

"Why you!" Jeff started as Helen and Ben held him back stopping the smiling boy from killing the girl. (Y/n) finally snapped back and blinked and look at her companions.

There not gonna take things seriously are they? She thought as she sighs. L.J. pulled her in the group of pastas having a conversation.

"So you think we could trust her?" Happy appy asked the (h/c) girl. She thought about it.

"If you ask me, no, for all we know she could just lure us in a trap or something. I don't trust her." Jane told the group pointing it out.

"Good point. For all we know zalgo must of send her to lure us to our death." Clock work agreed.

"But she knows masky and slendy." (Y/n) said to them all.

"Well that's not it (y/n). Remember all souls in the underworld had done something." E.J. pointed out for her. "By that she have killed someone or sold her soul to zalgo." He added.

"I don't know, there's a part of me that wanted me to trust her and a part of me that doesn't want." (Y/n) said as she sigh. I'm becoming soft aren't I. She thought to herself stay strong. A voice in her head said.

She felt dizzy all the sudden. Oh, not one of these again. She thought as her vision gets darker. The (h/c) fell to the ground unconsciously as EJ immediately grab her before her head hit the ground.

"What the fuck!" BEN yelled as soon as he saw his fallen master.

"Don't worry the mistress just want to talk to her." Emma said smiling slightly. The pastas looked at her then the unconscious body.

====Dream====

I woke up in a dark room. Its pitch black. Nothing could be seen.

"Hello?" I called out. A loud click echoed. I turned around prepared but to see a spot light, showing a mahogany table. I curiously stepped forward. To see a note placed in the table.

I grab it and start reading it.

My dearest (y/n)

Please don't get frightened by Emma, you could trust her. If you trust me you could trust her. I sent her to you to make the journey much easier. She'll help you in the way.

She'll lead you to where you should go, which is Zalgo's castle. Which is far from where you're at. She knows how to make the journey easier. She knows her way around. So please accept her offer.

But I must warn you. Some obstacle have traps around. Just keep your eyes peeled. Not to mention some monsters lurking in the dark.

That's all for now.

Truly,
T 

Who is T? If you could trust me you could trust her.. What did she or he mean by that?

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around seeing no one. The room started becoming cold. I heard some loud breathing near my neck.

"Wake up"

===end of dream===

I raised up fastly as my heart beats fastly. I turned around to see the pastas complete and Emma.

"What did the mistress tell you?" Emma asked ever so sweet. The pastas began looking at me curiously.

I let out a shaky breath as i looked around.

"Well?" Jeff asked impatiently.

"Well it said we could trust emma. Saying she knows her way around the underworld." I said shortly "and by the end it says 'truly, T'."

"T? Could it be Timothy?" Sally guessed. The mention of the name twisted my heart as I feel pain.

"No silly. Emma said mistress saying its a she, not a he." I told her. Sally just nod.

"Could it be Tatiana?" Sonic joined in. Tatiana. Tatiana..

"Wait. Where is she?!" I immediately asked as panic suddenly raised.

"I'm right here." I heard the familiar voice said. I turned around to see Tatiana calmly walking to us holding a bunch of sticks as both of her pets stand guard next to her.

I sigh in relief. In the corner of my eye I saw Tatiana and Emma shared a look. Something is off...

=========

Alright I'm asking this to you guys now. I want to hear from you guys.

Do you trust Emma?

And something fishy is going on there. Hmmmm...