•||15||•

Chapter fifteen:

Slendy left us

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Your POV

"Slendy would never do that.." I said as I lowered my head not believing a single word they say.

"He... Did..." Sally said as tears streaming down her face.

"Damn you all! Enough of drama! We got fucking minions to deal! Let's talk about this later on!" Jeff yelled. As he looked at us.

"Right." I said as I looked at the ground.

"(Y/n) your the new leader now.." Luna said. "What's your first order?" Luna asked as her aura darkened.

Everyone turned to me. I can't get my head wrapped up! I felt something snapped inside of me.

"Ben, Jeff, Luna, Clockwork, Sally, Toby, LJ, Helen, Tatiana and EJ; take care of those in the back. Masky, Hoodie, Smile, Judge, Puppeteer, Red; We'll take care of the ones in front the rest choose what ever group." I ordered.

The whole house aura darkened as psychotic smiles surrounded the living room. Puppeteer strings came out, Jeff's knife ready, Sally and her Teddy bear ready, Tobys hatchets ready, Hoodies gun being loaded, Tatianas pets turned to there true form, masky ready and for me I grab a katana.

Let's get this over with..

I opened the door as we spread out to our positions and get ourselves ready. I turned to my left to see Masky and I turned to my right to see Tatiana slaying off a minion near by, she turned to me and smiled darkly.

"Good luck" she said. I returned the smile.

"Like wise." I said.

I heard all the pastas battle cry as they began fighting off.

Third person view

Something snap out of (y/n); the pressure, the distress and all insanity she can't take it anymore. She wasn't expecting this. She just imagined herself holding two guns. As her normal (e/c) blinked turned (favorite darkish color) with a (black/gray/red) at the very bottom.

Guns came out of no where as she held on the guns. One by one (y/n) shoots them her aura darkening each step.

"Aaarrrrgggg!!" Shout one of the minion as it dissolve into a black smoke and into the air.

The whole pastas eyes where on her. On what she was capable of. They where to focus on (y/n) that they didn't notice minions sneaking up behind someone.

As the two minions prepared on what there doing, they leaped up on there target and grab a syringe and plunged the syringe on there target. The target trashed around but minions held him down. His movement slowed down as he passed out.

No one notice but it was there perfect opportunity to kidnap him. They teleport away.

In a nearby tree was a girl grinning evily yet proud on what (y/n) turned to. As the girl eyeing (y/n) on how unstoppable she is, she watched her every movement and studied her. Such pretty girl with a dangerous aura, so beautiful. To bad I have to eliminate her in the near future... With her equipments no doubt this would rather be a hard one...

She thought. In her mind killing her was the only thing she could think of but in her heart she could never do that to the person who only care about her... She was to blinded... If only she knew how her faith is destined.

Your POV

A large sword went to my hands as I slay the minion near me. All minions suddenly disappeared. Attacked us and left just what a bunch of pussys.

Or...

The pastas around me looked at me with surprise and confusion plastered in there faces. The aura was uneasy but I didn't care.

"Why the fuck they disappeared?!" Jeff cried out annoyed. Breaking the silence, they turned there head to Jeff.

"Why you asking us stupid, do we look like Google to know?" Ben said annoyed as he crossed his arms. Jeff huff and looked at me studying me.

"She can equipt.. No wonder slendy wants her so badly." Jeff said. I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean by 'equipt'?" I asked.

"Well your like a magician or some shit. You can equip weapons such as katana, guns, knifes and so on. I heard that someone like you is either blessed by Zalgo or you being immortal or both." Jeff said. As he eyed you head to toe.

"That sounds really shitty and unbelievable, it like a author writing a book who can't think of anymore reason on why that character could equip. That's stupid..." I said annoyed.

"Said the girl who just pointed that out and doesn't give two fuck and think where slendy is now." Jeff shoot back. As he crossed his arms.

"Holy shit! Yeah!" I panicked. I completely forgot slendy! "Is there anymore minions?" I asked Dr. Smiley.

"There's no more. Would you like to call in all of the pastas?" He asked. Let's think of this properly.

"Yes, please, thank you." I said as I smiled. He bowed down and teleported off.

There's no way slendy would leave us like this. Or was this just part of a plan.

"(Y/n)! Have you seen Masky?!" Hoodie asked in panic.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm so feeling guilty for not updating that much let maybe consider this a bonus(?) Chapter or what is kinda shitty and I don't think Irish will be too happy with this cpater ;-; (Irish is the kind of gal who will perfect her works and would repeat it if she messed up like with one dot). Hope you guys enjoy and the humor (I'm so cheesy) :P

Till the next chapter!

~Katie