•||10||•

Chapter ten:

Dangerous Beautiful You

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm here at my last victims house. Sitting in the counter cleaning my bloody knife. Fuck them all, they don't deserve to live there life.

Life is unfair.

"Whoa." A male voice said. I grip on my knife and turned to the door to see masky. Well so much thinking that no fucking killer could go here.

"What are you doing here?" I growled.

"Slendy sent me to kill the people in this house, turns out you have already got in here before me." Masky explained. "And why are you up late?" He asked me flatly.

"I can stay up whenever I want, this is a free country, masky" I told him blankly.

"Jesus, you could be stubborn at some times." He told me. Did he just told me im stubborn. I place my knife in the table hardly. It echo through out the house.

"Listen masky. I don't care if your the top proxies or even a proxies. And I won't doubt to kill you anytime, and I don't care if slendy punished me for killing his proxies." I informed him.

"Jeez, so much for a second in command." Masky retorted. Thats it. I bit my bottom lip fighting the urge to kill him. I glared at him.

"Shut up... Your lucking I'm holding back my blood lust on you.... You would be split in half by now..." I told him. I glared at him. And went back to what I was doing earlier ignoring him. He sight and I looked at him.

"Sorry..." He said. What?! Did he just say sorry? I looked at him shocked. Alright that's something you don't hear everyday. "I said sorry ok!" He yelled at me. I looked at him and just looked at my reflection in the blade of my knife. "Dangerous Beautiful you..." He mumble but I clearly heard it.

"What?" I asked him as I looked at him with a confused face.

"Fine, your beautiful yet dangerous. And I was always wondering why are you so cold and mean to me..." He said as he take a seat in the couch looking at me waiting for a answer.

I look at the floor. Why am I so cold to masky anyways....

"Its... Just that.... Pretty soon I'll regret everything." I said. As I sight and place my knife down and looked at him. Man, the atmosphere of the room is heavy. He was still expecting for my answer, isn't he...

I am a killer, I have this feeling that I haven't felt for years and I don't want them to get over me. I know it will hurt me in the future....

"Fine... Look... I don't know how I'm going to say this but... I have these feelings that I haven't felt for a long time. And I don't want them to show them, I guess that's why I'm so cold to you...." I said as I looked at him. I looked at him expecting for a reaction or something but he has these stun look like he wasn't believe what I just said.

"Anyways, I need to go." I told him as I got off my seat and grab my knife. I need to get out here. I walked to the door and opened it before I left someone grab my hand. I turned to be quickly kissed in the lips. My eyes widened. I look at who was kissing me to see masky. He move his lip in my lips kissing me passionately.

I felt something. For what I was longing for a long time suddenly went away. What's this?

•Maskys POV

I can't hold back myself anymore, here I am now kissing her passionately. I didn't felt her kiss back but I ignore that fact and kissed her. Her soft lip was like drugs to me wanting more.

I held her head deepening the kiss. I suddenly felt her lips slowly kissing back.

•Your POV

Everything I was longing suddenly disappeared. Is this what I wanted? Someone I love and someone who love me back? But, then again. This might hurt me, in the end.

"What t-t-the?" A male voice said. Me and masky pushed away from each other. We both turned to see Toby. My check suddenly reddened from embarrassment.

"Toby what are you doing here?" Masky growled.

"S-slendy s-send me t-to c-c-check on you. A-and w-what t-takes y-y-you long." Toby replied. Then look at us suspiciously.

"You know masky, you could just asked Slenderman to give you a little privacy so you could hit on her." Hoodie teased. My face heated up.

"Excuse me. I need to go." I cold stated. They turn there head to me and I walked away still blushing. Damn it! This feeling inside of me is killing me! Fuck it!

I need to get that kiss out of my head. God damn it...