•||21||•

Chapter twenty one

~•~•~•~•~•~

Your POV

I looked at my surrounding. The scent of medicine is the first thing I smell. The high white wall was the first thing I saw. Voices where blurry and unclear. The rays of the light blinded me temporary. My senses were starting to adjust.

"She's awake..." I heard someone say who sigh in relief. I slowly got up to be pushed back down. I looked to see it was EJ.

"Your gonna rest for a while." He strictly said. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes mom..." I mumble for only me to hear. I mentally forgot EJ has high senses. I could feel him glaring.

"I head that you know" he dead pan. "Now do your homework!" He joked. I chuckled he chuckled back.

"That's enough love birds. Ej could you please leave the two of us alone?" John teased. EJ nod and left. The mahogany door closed and I turned to john. Sitting up now that his gone.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked as I looked at him. He sigh in frustration as he run his hand in his dark messy hair.

"Yeah... Master didn't really approved." He said. He meant to request, didn't he? I don't understand as far as I know that they don't serve zalgo. Maybe is because they don't want to get in a war that there not related to? Why?

"Why didn't he approve?" I asked as I try not to cuss nor growl. I stared at him puzzle.

"Let's be honest here but please don't get mad. We also visited zalgo, for peace. He doesn't really wanna get involve with zalgo for there is a price if we broke the deal." He said as he stumble to find the right words. But failing. They visited zalgo? And by price he meant consequence... Just chill and just let it be. I can't force them.

"Ok.. I guess we'll be on our way. Thank you." I said as I nod and jumped out of bed.
"But me and the others are coming with you." He said firmly I looked at him shocked.

"Y-y.. Thanks." I smiled happily and hug him.

"Anything for a friend." He said as he hug back. There risking there life for a friend. I smiled at that thought.

•??? POV
•Underworld

"My dear, I think its time to pull the pastas to where they really belong." The sinner ordered to her daughter. She bowed down she hold her katana as her grip tighten in the handle of her katana. She can't disobey. She was forced. She knows what her fate we'll end up and she'll accept it with her whole heart.

"As you wish." She said with no hint of emotion. The sinner laughed as the voice echoe throughout the kingdom. This is just the begging...

•Your POV
•Slender Forest

Remembering the dream just made me worried. I stopped as the rest stopped. I breath heavily.

"When we reached the mansion. I want everyone to get all the weapons you could get, and prepare yourselves." I said in a demanding voice.

"(Y/n) there's nothing that's going to attack us." Lui said. I brace myself to say the next words.

"Lui. Its an order from Slenderman." I plainly said. The whole group began gasping and shouting.

"We'll take a break. Sonic, tails and Ben I want you three to call trender and Splendor." I demand. The nod and left quickly. Ben fading away as a bunch of 1s and 0s surround him as sonic and tails run off.

"Slenderman is alive?" Sally asked as she sit in my laps. I started combing her messy brown hair with my hands. Tibber playing with a strap of Sally's hair.

"Yes, dear. His alive." I said so fly as I forced a smile. I decided to leave the rest of the overwhelming information to myself.

"Is there something your hiding from me?" She asked. I blinked twice. Instead if her sweet, childish voice it was a mature and smooth voice. She sigh "I'm 1,789 years old (y/n).. It doesn't mean I'm a ghost and shows as a eight years a old doesn't mean I can't be mature, you know?" She said.

"Yeah I guess." I said. Should I tell her? I should. "Its just that zalgo will be sending us to the underworld. Not automatically to his castle but where gonna have to go there." I told her. I tried to keep it smoothly as possible.

"Oh.. I see. It's all about the family that matters." She said. "And we'll bring masky back, (y/n)." She said as she hug me I hug her back.

"(Y/n)!" I heard a cheerful voice.

"Dear, you wish to call us now?" I heard another said but calm. I turned around to see the slender brothers except for offender.

"Yes. I do. Now let's get offender." I told them.

"Oh goody!" Splendy cheered. His smile seems to get happier.

Trendy just nob. Trendy and splendy let out there tendrils as he held us but some if us held onto each other so we can all teleport. Everything was fast as blur lines passes us. We came to a halt to face a big door.

Splendy burst the door open as he gets inside. Not caring if he startle the other people in the mansion.

"Oh brother!" He chriped.

Sooner or later we'll be facing hell... I'm ready for this.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Well I'm rushing things :/ the story is getting boring anyways also I'm trying to get things away from Tatiana and not have her talk for the next chapters but there are some that shall be speaking and Luna haven't write down things for her. And I'm trying to get every pasta in the book its like fitting a elephant in a shoe box tbh :/

P.s. try to read the words fast and dramatic xD