•||4||•

Chapter four:

Welcome to the family

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We reached the mansion they had been saying where I'm going to live now and then. Here's what happened the last few hours. Shortie keep on talking about nonsense, the mask guy just groan in annoyance, while the tall guy just stay quite. I didn't mind there shits and just walk behind them with a (f/c) hoodie, navy blue pants and (f/c) converse. I pulled the hood to my head and just look down just listening to there fucking footstep to follow.

I know there names and there real name and I rather not to use them. Why? Well i just don't like to. I mean everyone has there reason. Like from what I'm dreaming creepypasta has to do something with me.

"Well, welcome to slender manor, (y/n)." Masky said. He faced you and smirk.

"Just get to the part where you show me to my room and I'll settle in. How's that?" I asked coldly.

"Sure then, I'll just call you for lunch than." He said.

"Yeah, sure." I bitterly answered not really focused on the question. Hoodie opened the door and we got in I put my head down and just followed masky. I can hear people ask 'who's the girl?' Or 'can we kill her?' I smiled evily at that question. I'll make sure I kill them before they lay a finger on me.

"No, you can't kill her. Plus, I think she'll kill you before you can lay a finger on her." You just read my statement in my mind Brian. I smiled.

I looked up at masky again and followed him upstair. Non of us talked; like I wanted to talk to him anyways. I looked everywhere. This place is big. There were numerous doors. With different colors and names on them.

Jeff, Jane, Sally, Ben, Eyeless Jack I read and more names follow. Until a voice asked.

"Dude, who the hell is she?" A male asked. I looked up. I gasp when I saw him. My eyes wide not believing his real. No, no, no. He was just in a dream, no way in hell he could be real.

"Shes living with us, Jeff. She's the new pasta or second in command." Masky said. So his name is Jeff. I calmed down and keep my cool. His just a damn dream and his here in front of you. Everything is ok. I calmed down.

"Wait, I though you were the second in command?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah, but she's special, slendy though it would be better if she's in second in command." He explained. Second in command, eh? This could be interesting. I need to talk to slender about this sometimes.

"Sure..." Jeff said as he eyed me. As if he is trying to remember me. I look up at him with my famous cold stare. He look panicked for a bit there but kept his cool.

"Let's go, (y/n)." Masky said. I nob and we left but I didn't take my eyes of Jeff. Masky noticed my behavior.

"You know him?" He asked.

"No, but I encountered him in a dream." I said. Shit, did I just said that to him.

"Ok then." He simply said. He stopped and look at a (f/c) door. "You'll be staying here." He said.

"Ok then." I answered. I want to hit the hay now. I entered my room and just close the door in front of him not saying anything. Don't give two shit about what people think about me. I locked the door. Well now his gone, thank you.

I turned around to look at my room. I have a queen side bed, (f/c) numerous pillow, and a (2nd/f/c) blanket. Beside the bed is a night stand with a (f/c) lampshade. There's a walk in closet, a mirror, a chair with a lampshade, a self with books. Another door with a bathroom. A table and a chair. And a window with a small but human size bed in it. I must say its pretty fancy. I also find this so errrrr... Pathetic. Whatever.

I dump my bag in the table and went to my bed and lied down. Damn I didn't realized I'm this tired. I've never been tired like this in my whole life. I guess is just hard to take in the events just happened.

I close my eyes and let my sleepyness take over.

I heard a humming not just far. I walked to the direction it is in. As I walked there I saw Rin humming random tunes but its pretty good. Her back was facing me. I smiled.

"Hey, Rin." I greeted. She stiffen for a bit and looked at me.

"Hey miss." She greeted back smiling.

"Just call me (y/n)." I informed her.

"Ok then (y/n), what brings you here?" She asked. She's so mature at a young age.

"Just walking by, then I heard you." I semi lied.

"Oh. Its a nice view in here isn't it?" She asked. She turned where she was looking while ago. I walked to were she was looking and smiled at the view in front of me.

"It is." I answered. We were in a cliff the pinetrees below us has this pictureistic shade as the setting sun was there. I look at Rin I was surprised when I saw her like my age. Her short raven hair was now longer her dark brown eyes became lighter but has a hint of gray. Making her look mysterious.

"I wish my sister is her with us to enjoy this moment." She stated sadly followed by a sad smile. "I miss her so badly." She continued she was in the verge of tears now.

I placed my hand behind her back and hug her comforting her.

She really make me soft....