•||16||•

Chapter sixteen:

Two important people lost

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

3rd person view

(Y/n) clenched her fist as she stopped herself from crying. Blood drip in her hand. She didn't felt pain, but she felt pain inside her. Her nails dug tighter in the palm of her hand as they bleed out.

"(Y/n)..?" A yellow hooded guy called out. Biting her lower lip and faced the male. "We need to plan." The yellow hooded guy simply said. The (h/c) hair girl just nod her head.

The pasta were worried about her. Clockwork held her back as she guide her inside the fallen manor. Not that there leader has gone, they have a new, but a fallen one. As the saying goes 'one for all, all for one' if one is sad all is sad. True there a killer yet they still have hearts. There family may be gone but they have a new one. One that can relate to there situation and one that cheer them up. Is sad to think for them that it this have to happen to them.

The pasta went inside and comfort their leader. To calm her down and get herself together. She usually was the girl who was stone cold and the responsible one aside from her lover. Never once it cross there mind that she would cry but she just did.

(Y/n) hiccup for to much crying. EJ headed to the kitchen and grab her a drink. Taking the glass shaking as she try to hold it properly and not to drop it. She gulp the water down.

"T-thank you guys." She chocked out, as her voice tremble. The pasta smiled at her. Little do they know they were being watched but ignore it knowing the place is clear.

Minutes passed as they talked a little to calm there leader also there self. They talked about there past that no one knew about, tell jokes and also how happy they are to meet people like them.

The room was filled with laughter as BEN told them a story about Jeff.

"He was so drunk, he was like. 'BEN! My loves! I'm home.' He said, it completely blew my mind but what really cracked me up when masky started to hit him he started yelling that he was raping him and that he only love me." He said as he laugh at the memory as he remember Jeff's reaction. Jeff lunge at him as he put wet wilys in his ears.

The watched at there reaction till there leader spoke up. "He he he, that's enough of you two and let's start planing this." (Y/n) announced. BEN and Jeff stop and sat being obedient but would glare at each other at times. (Y/n) could see Luna thinking deeply.

"(Y/n)" Luna called up. (Y/n) turned her head to her.

"Yes Luna?" (Y/n) answered.

"If your thinking how to enter zalgos kingdom. That wouldn't be a problem because I know how to open a portal to his kingdom.

How could she possibly do that? As far as I know only demons could do that. She thought. She decided to ask the woman herself.

"How? Could you do that?" (Y/n) asked Luna. Luna takes a deep breath and looked at her (e/c) orbs.

"I'm zalgo's daughter." She said silently. (Y/n) blinked twice processing what she just said. Something just seem to fit together.

"Because of that damn word 'love' it caused all of this! Just because of that damn feeling Zalgo wants us dead!"

"I'm Zalgos daughter"

"Hahaha! Zalgo having a wife? impossible!"

Did Slenderman did something?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

609 words! Sorry guys. This is gonna take a while I'm confessed as hell how to continue this shitu. (I'm a kubz scout fan XD) but anyways. Did Slenderman did something? There's something old slendy hiding aint he xD

Well I guess I'll talk to you guys in the next chapter.