•||3||•

Chapter three:

I need answers

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I sat patiently in my chair just in front of the boys. I confiscated there weapons and turned out to have one gun, two hatchets, and one pipe. I guess correctly they do have a gun but the problem for them is only one. How sad? But those hatches are sharp as sharpened diamonds. I remove there mask as well. I put all of there things beside me.

I played with my knife as I look my reflection in it. My (e/y) orbs stared back at me. My (h/c) hair was a mess I fixed it up a bit making it less messy. This is gonna be a long fucking night. They better wake up.

"Uuuggghhh... Fuck, what the hell happened?" The shortie groan. I look at him he look around the room. He then look at me. He then tried to stand up but his feet were tied up. He then panicked. "Hoodie! Masky! Wake up!" He yelled.

Well that's a start. At least this asshole could get those two up. For what I can tell, his annoying.

The two man slowly opened there eyes.

"About fucking time." I stated. They looked up at me.

"(Y/n)..." The middle one said. I look at him suspiciously. How the fuck does he know my real name?

"Why do you know my name? How do your three know that I'm a killer and I live here?" I asked them with a cold, confused and threatening voice.

"Just fucking great, Toby. You fucked up. She must have awoken when you fu- you know what, were in trouble because of you!" The middle height one scolded. I rolled my eyes.

"Answer me. My hands are twitching to kill you three." I demand. I look at them. I played with my knife as I put it reflect to them showing there shitty ass faceses.

"Look (y/n), were a group of killers known as creepypasta. Our boss, Slenderman. Wants us to fetch you to be one of us." The taller guys said.

"By kidnapping me?" I asked sarcastically.

"Ehhhh... Yeah." The shortie said.

"Well, here's what. Creepypasta is a online story made to make people scared. There not real." I coldly stated to them.

"Well your wrong, we're real." The middle one said.

"Oh, really? Didn't Slendermans two puppets or proxies died except for masky. Everybody knows that. If there real should be Brian be dead?" I asked as I looked at the taller man.

"Well......" They said except for the taller guy. I have no emotions in me. Deep inside of me theres a beast waiting to be released.

"Wait, w-saidhere the fuck is my hatchets?!" The shortie exclaimed.

"I'm not dumb to forget to confiscate your weapons." I said in a matter-of-factly. I rolled my eyes and just look at him.
I notice the middle guy was moving a bit especially his hands.

I stood up and place my knife in his neck. He look scared.

"Don't you even try." I hissed. He look not that scared at all. After all they did say they were from a group of killers. He stopped I look at him suspiciously. I put my knife away and grab there stuff I walked up the stairs and stop right in front of the door. I faced sideways to see them in the corner of my eyes.

"If what your saying is true I would be leaving you boys down there. I know Slenderman could teleport himself to his dolls." I said I turned of the light and excited and locked the door.

About time I could finally get some rest. I could protect myself anyways. I walked up to my bedroom with the things in my hand. As soon I reached the bed I put them down. I picked up the mask with feminine features. I studied it. I felt like I've seen this before.

I feel suddenly dizzy. Great, how could this frikkin ass day get worse? I held on my forehead and class my eyes.

Third person

The little girl was resting in your laps. You smiled warmly at her. She always make your head cool down. But you hate it when she affects you that your becoming a softie. You combed her short raven hair. Her hair was shiny and soft. You adore it.

She always had been saying sister. But you never seen her. You always wonder who she might be.

"Miss, do you think I'll ever find my sister? I miss her already." she sadly asked.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find her." You assured her. you smiled down at her. She looked at me and smiled back at me. Her dark brown eyes shimmers.

"What is your name, I forgot to asked." You stated at her.

"My name is Rin." She smiled.

•Your POV

I woke up. Breathing hard. So that girls name is Rin. I toke notice that is already morning. Those fuckers better prove that creepypasta is real. I went downstairs and into the basement. I open the door to have some serious ringing in my ears. What the actual fuck?

"Hello child." A deep voice said. You look up to see a man with a midnight black suit the ringing could be still heard. So this is the famous Slenderman.

"Slendy, you know she's having a hard time with your ringing." The one that should have a mask said. It then stopped I faced the faceless creature and take a deep breath.

"From what I heard from your proxies. You want me to be a member of your organization." I firmly said.

"Yes child." He answered back.

"Sure then.... I'll join you. Just keep those three creeps away from me." I said.

"H-h-hey! There are p-p-p-people who are much creepy t-t-than us back home!" The shortie said.

"That's not what she meant, idiot." The mask guy said as he roll his eyes. "Oh and give us our weapons and mask back." He demand.

"This is not going to work out if were going to live in the same roof." The tall guy said.

"Well not with you three dumb ass." I hissed. Why did I fucking agree to join this fucking shit. Why didn't I think of it before, I'm so stupid.