Part 7: Kyo

Kyo

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kyo listened with his eyebrows pulling close together as she spoke about the rumored war. Still only to rumors. He wanted some absolution. Time was being wasted away for the filthy beasts called humans. Kyo hated the humans. Mostly because he was here to keep the balance in the universe and those humans did not heed precautions to their actions. The whole planet was suffering from their stupidity. Most importantly, they were putting Kyo out of his position. He was not needed. Everything needed rebuilding, not destruction. It was making him sick and was barely surviving. Though he did well to not let on to Isis just how serious the matter was.

He stood up rubbing his chin and walked toward the back of the cave staring at the wall, as if he was seeing something completely different. Isis was not far behind him when he stood. Cutting the trees of Beartooth forest? I smile pulled at his lips and stretched nearly from ear to ear. The excitement was building up with in his body and was obliged to reward Isis for her loyalty to him. She followed his requests well and often went above and beyond what was asked of her. He wrapped his arms around her waist. His crooked smile still covering his face, before he pressed his lips to hers. He was strong, but the pressure he came in with was sweet.

She asked him what was on his mind. What could possible be good about them cutting down the homes of the wood fairies? "Isis, my snowflake. Please, look at it from my side. I want this war to happen. I want to take the human race and wipe it out almost completely. Whatever is left will become slaves to our kind. We are the gods of this planet don't you see? It is not just our homes and this filthy planet they are destroying, but they are destroying our people and The Ancient Religion. If these humans wipe out the Beartooth Forest what would that mean?"

"It would mean... war. Fairies from all over will be furious when they hear that the very spot the religion was founded is being destroyed they will be forced to protect what is ours. They will have to go to war or perish. And between you and I, I do not believe anyone in their right mind would choose the later." a low grumble built up with in the back of his throat and he let out a dark laugh.

It was the first time he had seemed excited for anything. There wasn't much left for him to wait for anymore. It was either he hoped for a war or he awaited for his death. He was in no means about to go willingly either. He was to live forever and he would find a way to make that happen. "Now, what I need you to do is go into the villages go to all the fairies and warn them. Warn them that the humans are coming. Warn them that they will be destroying the heart of our lives. They will wipe us out if we do not rid this place of their filth first."