Chapter 13- And there he is

Lily: "Hey lets go out for shopping! I have such a huge list of many things you know. I have to buy a few tank tops and a pair of shorts too.....*BLAH BLAH BLAH*" She just has many things to say!

*Blank*

Lily: "Hello! Are you listening?"

Me: " Umm yeah yeah!"

Lily: "Okay that is good. So I'll pick you up after lunch today. Is it fine?"

Me: "Umm. I afraid I can't make it today. Why don't you ask Julia or someone to accompany you?"

Lily: " Why whats wrong? Whats the matter?"

Me: "Just a bit unwell. I wan't to rest for a while. Sorry can't come along with you!"

*Well sorry Lily I have to lie and make a stupid reason for not coming with you!*

Lily: "Oh dear! Take care ! Rest for the day! See you tomorrow in classes "

Me: "Sure. Have fun! Bye"

I was feeling very low after meeting Mike. I know I shouldn't bother much about him. Its not a big deal! But somehow I was irritated and bit sad. I don't know it was such a mixed feeling. His attitude towards me had changed a lot. Everyday he used to flirt through messages, or used to wait for me outside my class and what not.

It was too much to take in. Yes sure he was a good friend of mine but he had started treating me like his girlfriend! Which was too much! I was  just too fed up and I decided to have a small nap. I just had to get rid of all those thoughts.

_________________________________________________________________________________

10:30 pm

I was brainstorming with my  chemistry lessons tonight. I was just unable to concentrate! I felt as if the chemical reactions were bombarding my brain. All the chemical formulae of alcoholic groups seemed to bang my head! I hated this subject! 

*Beep beep*

*You have 10 messages*

I didn't want to check those messages. I knew it would be from troublesome Mike! Who loved to spam my phone with hundreds of flirty  messages these days and who always found a way to talk to me! There was no way I was going to reply to any of those filthy messages. I didn't want to lead him on  and give him a wrong message that *I was interested*

How I wish he would understand that I wasn't interested.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Morning classes

I was so happy to start a day with my favorite biology lectures. I loved to study the human anatomy. I would sit there for hours and hours together without bothering about the time. 

Lily: "How are you today?"

Me: "Better" I replied with  a smile

I felt so guilty that I had to lie to her. I was planning to tell her about the annoying Mike incident soon! 

I was sitting next to a window in the class, enjoying the cool breeze with my lessons. After a while I was interrupted by a guy who seemed to wave at me at a distance. I didn't realize who it was as I was trying to avoid him. But as the guy moved further towards the window I noticed my favorite  dimpled faced guy walking in. 

There he was! Ryan!

I felt so good to see him after many days. Finally he had recovered from the accident. I wanted to talk to him and inquire about his health. But my classes were getting over in more 30 minutes so I had to be in the class. 

I waved to him from inside. He seemed to be happy and he flaunted those dimples again! *He looks soo cute like that!*

I mouthed him : "More 30 mins"

Ryan responded with a thumbs up.

I was glad that he was waiting outside the class just to talk to me. In between the lecture I managed to glance at him. And guess what, it didn't disappoint me at all as he too was looking at me! His darting eyes were exactly looking towards me! 

*GOSH* *Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach!*

Finally after a LONG WAIT of 30 minutes the classes were over. I rushed outside to meet him.

Me: "Hey! Sorry you had to wait for so long"

Ryan: "I am waiting since yesterday night! Where were you lost girl!"

Me: "I didn't get you!"

Ryan:" Check your phone"

I just obeyed him. And checked the pending messages. 

*10 messages from Ryan*

_____________________________________________________________________________

P.S.

So many misunderstandings isn't it! 

But are you guys happy that our "dimple boy" Ryan is back?

Let me know how you like this chapter! Thank you for reading this chapter. :)

Keep voting :)