Chapter 25 : Secrets Revealed

Okay so the first thing I want to do is thank you guys for the amazing number of reads I've been getting plus your lovely comments. Thanks so so much my Protectors! You have no idea how much it means to me that you're actually taking an interest in my story. Ily so much.

I'm proud of this chapter, I hope you all enjoy it. :)

Chapter 25 : Secrets Revealed

"Alex..." I trailed off hesitantly. "What do you mean?" My heart was racing at an erratic speed as I jumped down off the piano and onto my two feet.

He brought both hands to his head and began tugging harshly on his disheveled dark hair.

"You-You killed someone?" What did my ears hear? Are they deceiving me?

"I-I don't...fuck...what have I just done?" He asked himself as he turned his back to me.

"Who did you kill Alex?!" I shouted getting fed up with him not answering my question.

He whirled around making me stumble back.

My heart began pounding within my chest like crazy.

He glared hard at me and tried to look strong even when his appearance on the outside looked broken.

"It's none of your business," He hissed and I took a step back because of the stranger in front of me. "I should've never told you anything and from this point on you didn't hear anything you hear me?"

I bit my lip as I gazed at him. His eyes were wild and lost as they bored through me.

"Do you hear me!" I jumped back as my heart sped up due to fright.

"You can't just say something like that and expect me-"

"But you didn't hear anything did you?" Our faces were now inches apart as he looked down at me with that damn scary face.

"If you don't tell me I'll find someone who will." I whispered and his eyes widened from partial shock.

I didn't know where this sudden bravery came from but I was thankful for it made him create some distance between us.

"You can't." He shook his head.

"Who died because of you Alex?" I asked and the words I asked made me want to puke.

"You won't."

"Who did you kill Alex?"

"You can't."

I took a shaky breath.

"Who did you-"

"I didn't mean to!" And that was when I saw Alex Parker break.

His lips quivered as he gazed at me and he bit his fist looking down at the tiled floor.

"It was never meant to happen." His voice broke and I think my heart did along with it.

I took a step up to him and the act seemed to come almost naturally as I took his face into my hands.

I tilted his head down to look at me and I used my fingers to wipe away his tears.

"It's okay," I whispered in assurance.

I was comforting him as he did to me many times.

"I won't judge you, you can tell me."

"You don't understand." He said.

I look into the depths of his eyes and search. "Then make me understand."