Thank you.

Hi guys, it's Julia here with just some final words. Really just one main one in general and that being;

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Thank you all so so much for the continuous love and support for this story. I could never have imagined the amount of success that this book has made, and it still baffles me. I feel like I have grown so much with this book, and can honestly say I've loved every minute of writing it. I am so sad to let it go, but I think it's in a good place.

Many of you have asked for an epilogue or a sequel and to be honest I hadn't planned either. I think the message of the two got across, that being that Stella finally allowed herself to be more than her past, and Harry was able to become someone who made his own choices - be them mistakes or not.

And ultimately I want you guys to plan out their future for yourselves. Do you think they would make it? Or do you think Harry would find someone more God loving, like himself? Up to you my lovelies (even though I hate when authors do this, in gonna do it because its fun :) im so evil, i know mwhaha.

There are some people I would like to thank. Especially those of you who have given so much of your support from the very beginning, and even those who have reached out to me and made friendships with. Some being needing_niall zarryjawline spicythot and honestly, all of you. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out to me, because you all are so important to me.

I'm going to wrap this up by thanking you guys again, because I don't feel like i could ever do it enough. I hope you stick around for my other stories to come, and continue to grow with me :)

I love you all (and Hella) so very much.

Take care, and see you soon ;)

Julia. xx