t e n

"Sex is not the answer babe. Sex is the question. 'Yes' is the answer."

Moans and ragged breaths filled the room, echoing ever so softly in my ears. The taste of Harry's mouth left me wanting more, and more. My tongue refusing to stop exploring every inch of his ever so lovely mouth.

This, this is what he needed.

This is what he craved. His tensed, toned body underneath my as I slowly grind my hips down onto his. His crotch area growing incredibly tight as our most desired areas were only a mere few clothing articles apart. Our mouths disconnected as I began slowly descending down his body. Starting at his neck, leaving love bites here and there, then moving down towards his chest. I peppered light kisses across his pecs and nipples. My hands went to work at removing his belt while my mouth was thus occupied.

His hands rough as they pulled through my hair, fisting the blond strands as I sucked on his torso. Groans were released as is neared his hip bone and quite satisfying happy trail. I removed the belt and went for his zipper while making direct contact with the sex god himself. The thing I found most humoring was the fact that there was no trace of remorse or dissent present. Instead, it was almost as he'd been taken over by a completely different person with eyes as black as night and morale as good as gone.

His incredibly tight pants - that might look heavenly on - were quite a bitch to get off. Once off I was left with a half-naked beauty beneath me. The sight alone did things to me that I couldn't explain, but they definitely were good things. Very good things.

His hands remained on my hips as I straddled his waist, admiring the wonder beneath me. This innocent flower is allowing me to pick off each of its petals. Leaving it bare, and dirty. Stripped of its innocent title.

All I can do it be very, very grateful to Him, for whatever fate shit he put in play.

"Babe," I was pulled out of my trance by an extremely husky voice, laced with lust and desire. "As much as we love staring at each other, I'd much rather be staring at you shirtless." He said while sitting up and moved his hands to the hem of my shirt. His bare torso was so close to mine.

I lifted my arms above my head as I allowed him to strip me of my clothing. His fingers trailed slowly, leaving their subtle touch against my warm skin. Once the shirt was detangled from my long sandy hair it was quickly thrown haphazardly in the room somewhere. I was left there with my arms draped around his neck in my pink bra which I was practically spilling out of.

"Mm, you see, it's already a better view," I smirked at him and joined our lips together yet again. I pulled away and pushed him to lay down again. He fell back with a light thud, making the bed bounce slightly.

I moved back to his now tented briefs and started to play with the hem, running my fingers back and forth. Then in one swift moment, I pulled down his one last piece of clothing and was greeted with a very, very happy friend.

After pulling them off completely I was left with a perfectly sculpted naked man in my bed. Not that he was the first naked person in my bed, but he was definitely the most beautiful. Just staring at him alone made me soaked in my matter of seconds.

But this wasn't about me. This was about him.

I teasingly ran my fingers up and down his shaft, admiring the enormous size. Several gasps and moans were heard from him. I looked up at him one more time, seeing the pure desperation in his eyes. The utter want, and his nonverbal begging. And with a smirk, I bent down and took all of lover boy into my mouth.

"Stella." He cried out. In the let's say, experience, I've had, I have little to practically no gag reflex. This allowed me to take him all the way into my mouth, his tip felt in the back of my throat.

As I started bobbing my head up and down to continue his pleasure I was greeted to the familiar taste of pre-come.

God, he tasted heavenly.

My speed started slowly at first, wanting his first blow job to be hands down his best. But as his mouth erupted with more and more frequent moans and drawn-out vowels of my name, I was motivated to move faster. My own arousal was beginning to grow, as he was almost spent. I could easily get myself off later, but knowing Harry, he wouldn't be able to do such things on his own. Not when he would constantly second guess himself.

"Stella, mm, I-I think I'm almost there. Keep going, baby." He moaned out. His hands once again fisted my sandy locks, and subconsciously pushed my head down onto his member. The rough nature only made me even more determined to finish and finish with a bang.

My tongue wrapped around his tip before taking him in again. His cock twitched as I could tell just how close he was. The last few movements were swift as I hollowed my cheeks. It didn't last much longer until I heard possibly the most ironic statement in my life.

"Oh, God." He screamed as his warm liquids filled my mouth, the taste surprisingly pleasant than most.

I swallowed what I was given and seductively wiped my lips and licked off the white liquid that didn't quite make it all the way. I crawled up Harry's exhausted body, leaving soft kisses up his slick body. His hair haphazard, and a few stray strands stuck to his forehead as his breathing was trying to create an equilibrium.

I went to move the few lone strands from his forehead as I placed a few gentle pecks to his lips and jawline.

I hovered above him and stared into his now green eyes as the black had faded along with his sexual tension.

"For what it's worth," I said circling my fingers through his unruly curls. "You definitely tasted the best."

//////////

SOOOOO?????¿!1!?

that was actually the fist bj ive ever written and idk pls let me know hoe that was cause im so ¿!¿

i updated early bc im too impatient to wait for votes and idk i figure ppl will vote if they want its whatever lmao

BUT GUYS BEG WAS RANKED AND LIKE I CRIED IT WENT FROM 322 TO 306 TO 269 LIKE AKDBAODMAKDV

but yeah ilysm and like yall are #1 and yeah okay uhm im in school and ew

see yall beautiful people later

xox juliaa

[edited 1.3.17]