f i f t e e n

"A horny man is seen. A horny woman is heard."

How x The Neighbourhood

Harry's pov

"Well, my son I see that you are a young lad, and it is very easy to be persuaded by young vixens at this age. Do not fret. God is always here to save his children from the ways of the devil," spoke father Mark through the confessional screen that I had covered. Stella was bobbing her head up and down, torturously slow as I went off of the top of my head my confession. The fact that this sexually driven girl was not only sucking my cock for a second time, but she was doing it on the holy worshiping grounds of God.

This was so wrong.

I stumbled on a few words as I felt myself touch the back of her throat a few times. It proved that her mouth was quite more useful than starting a fight every two seconds. I could tell father Mark was apprehensive towards my tone when I spoke, but I can only assume that he just thinks that I am so ashamed of my sins that I am getting emotional.

If only he knew.

"Yes, father. You are right, I was quite persuaded. I guess I need to find a way to get back the faith I once had," I rambled and craned my head backward as Stella took all of me in once again. My hands fisting more of her blonde hair. I almost felt bad for the yanking of her hair, but from what I could tell, it only turned her on. Seeing as this was one of the only things keeping me from releasing any throaty moans.

I swear she would have tired out now or I would have released, but she was a pro. We both have that in common I suppose. We both strive for the very best, but in very different physical activities.

"Like I said son, it will be alright. Now let's finish up. Repeat after me," He began, Stella looking up at me through her long lashes, her tongue back to teasing my already uncomfortably hard cock. I inhaled through gritted teeth as she left a long lick up my shaft and began bobbing her head much faster. I was so close.

"I confess to almighty God, and to you, my brothers and sisters, that I have sinned through my own fault, in my thoughts, and in my words, in what I have done and what I have failed to do; and I ask blessed Mary, ever virgin, all the angels and saints, and you, my brothers and sisters, to pray for me to the Lord our God," He recited. I began saying back the Confiteor as it was said for most confessions.

Then that's when I felt it. The twitch of my cock inside Stella's mouth, my liquids releasing inside her mouth. She wiped up the access liquid that escaped her mouth with the pad of her thumb and placed it back into her mouth.

"Alright son, I absolve you of your sins in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit," The priest spoke once more.

I repeated the terms after him, though Stella climbed her way back onto my lap, her lips attacking my mouth again. "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit."

Stella removed her lips and brought them to my ear, whispering the ending. "Amen."

I heard the father leave the other room, allowing me to 'reflect' on my sins that were just confessed. All I was focused on other than the amazing head I had just received was the gorgeous blonde sitting on my still exposed lap. She stared at me as well, pulling her bottom lip in between her teeth. I brought my hand up to pull it out from the hold, and brought her lips to mine in one swift action.

The kiss was rough and quick. She soon got off my lap and allowed me to pull up my pants and buckle my belt. I ran a hand through my obviously messy hair, trying to set it back to some sort of normality that didn't scream "hey, I just got sucked off in the confessional!!"

"We should probably not walkout at the same time, wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea right, babe?" Stella spoke trailing her finger down my still slightly unbuttoned shirt.

And with that she opened the door, giving me a wink before exiting the small room, leaving me with a pair of pants that started to feel all too tight around my crotch yet again.

///////////

favorite chapter so far even though i think i need serious help after that WOW OK

haha I'll update at like the end of the week so dont get ya little panties in a bunch mk <3

I love love loveee reading your guys' comments and thoughts and just talking to you guys! I try and reply to everyones comments & I'm always open to talk to ! Don't feel shy i'm pretty cool sometimes ha nah not rly

ok see ya guys soon have a great rest of the week!!

xox juliaa

[edited 4.18.19]