Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“I’ll call you E.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After I was finally done at least almost done, exploring the house, I had found my bedroom.

There were at least three master bedrooms and two regular rooms in the house so I took a master. It’s not like it would make a difference anyway.

It was a bright purple with light yellow curtains and four wide windows with sunlight pouring in from each one. I liked the way the room was shaped and stuff but the color of the walls and curtains, that had to be changed.

In the far right corner of the room there were two doors. One was a walk in closet and the other was my bathroom.

The bathroom had a white tile floor and matching counters. The walls were an olive green that looked really good. There was a Jacuzzi tub positioned in the left corner of the bathroom across from the walk in shower with brown marble side walls. A very large vanity mirror hung over the sink and reflected the light coming through a small window across from it.

I smiled and walked out.

I picked probably the best room in the house.

I was very satisfied with myself.

I walked down the wooden stairs into the foyer and looked at the boxes and totes that were beginning to be brought in by my mom.

My mother had also already had brought in some of the main pieces of furniture and places then strategically in the room they belong in.

I have to admit, it looked pretty good.

I walked out onto the porch and leaned against the railings letting the sun hit my shoulders and warm me up.

I watched as my dad pulled up with one of the moving trucks and rolled my eyes.

I had never really gotten along with my father. We always fought and said cruel things since I was younger.

I hated the man.

“Liz, want to help me out here?” my dad asked opening the back of the truck.

I looked him up and down and raised my eyebrows.

“Nope.” I said casually popping the P.

He grunted and pulled out the inclined plane from the truck.