Chapter 7

Chapter 7.

Make mommy happy.

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. -Aristotle

What is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil". Friedrich Nietzsche

"No three words have greater power than 'I Love You'."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~***~*~**~

I hopped off the porch and landed in front of him.

“listen jonathin,” I said poking him in the chest with my finger. “ I’m not following any of your rules.” I stomped past him and down the sidewalk.

“oh, you will.” he said as he brushed past me and walked over to a shiny sports car.

“doubt it.” I said turning around to face him.

He walked over to passenger side of the car and opened the door and looked up at me expectantly.

“what,” I asked annoyed.

“lets go.” he said pointing to the car.

I sighed and trudged over to him.

“get in.” he said harshly. I raised my eyebrow and bit back laughter.

“excuse me?” I asked, crossing ym arms.

“listen liz. We have to act civil for now., you mothersd watching. So uncorss your arms, put your face back to normal and get it.” he dsaid gesturing towards the car.

I sighed in defeat and plopped down into the car.

I glanced through the window and sure enough, there my parent were, watching us.

He walked around the front and slid in the drivers seat.

He quickly honked the horna nd waved as he pulled out of the driveway.

“alright nnow.” he bagan as he hit the power button on the radio, blasting main stream music throughout the car. “ we are going to go to lunch. Then the mall ot get you new clothes for school. Then the movies. So we’ll be back at ytour house at about nine.” he said casually.

I raised my eyebrow and turned to face him.

“shopping?” I asked

He nodded and pursed his lips.

“I can shop[ by myself.” I said defensibly crossing my arms again.

His lips began to twitch up and he quickly glanced over at me as he maneuvered through the roads.

“your clothes say other wise.” he said gesturing towards my jean shorts and tank top.

“you’re a prick.” I said turning and leaning back to look out the window.

He nodded and sighed as he sped up.

every few second he would glance over at me like I was going to run away or something.

“in anyway, you obviously can handle me because you’re here.” he said cockily.

I scoffed and looked over at him. “I’m only here to make my mom happy.”

“yeah sure. Make mommy happy.” he sighed

I rolled my eyes and rested my head against the window..

This was going to be one long day.