Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Meet the family

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970

Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it enkindles the great." Comte de Bussy-Rabnutin

"A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous."

Ingrid Bergmen

"My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."

Ibn Abbad

"She walks in Beauty, like the night

Of cloudness climes and starry skies,

And all that's best of dark and bright

Meet in her aspect and her eyes..."

-Lord Byron

~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I opened up my suitcase that was left on my bed and pulled out my laptop, logging into face book.

I scanned my profile, briskly reading the comments on my profile 

Dianna Charter- did I say something wrong???

Dianna Charter- why won’t you answer my texts?

Dianna Charter- I MISS MY BEST FRIEND : (

Stacy Henderson- I misss uuuuuuu!

Luke Masreth- Homerooms not gunna b the same with out u.

Lisa Webbers- Dear Elizabeth, I know you will achieve in your new school like you have in my class. Good luck. Love, Mrs. Webber.

There were a few others that I skipped but one towards the bottom from my ex boyfriend caught my attention.

Jake Pavoline- I miss you so my lizzy-boo. So much. I need you and I never realized this before. You may want to ignore my calls and texts but it doesn’t matter, I’ll come to you if I have to. You’re amazing Liz, you really are.

I sighed and deleted his message. He’s been trying for to long. I could only take so much heartbreak from one guy.

I heard my door open and someone jump on my bed.

“ hiya.” said a high pitched voice.

I turned around to see a girl laying on my bed with her chin resting on her hand and Jon leaning against the doorway.

“ hi?” I said confused. I glanced up at Jon and he just smiled. He smiled. He didn’t smirk. Weird.

“ I’m Victoria Valentino , Jon’s sister, In case your wondering. So now we are going to be awesome best friend and hang out all the time.” she hopped up from my bed, ran over and slammed the laptop lid shut.